Contribute
Register

macOS Sierra PB: Need testers for new AMD Radeon drivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys , my system [10.12.6 , RX460-480 with intelHD4600, with/without lilu and whatevergreen kext] work perfectly - with Clover r3949 , any upper version crash FCPX, any suggestion ? I'm afraid that moving to High Sierra, clover will won't work... Clover config in attachment , thx.

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.7 KB · Views: 255
RX Vega 64 8gb Gigabyte reference model! $599 US no bundle package, but I got to spend the extra $100.00 anyways.

First in line at the local MC 5:30 A.M, they opened at 10:00, only 4 available and 20 people in line.

High Sierra beta with no IGPU works almost OOB, the name is still R9 xxx. @jerry2345 no Audio! Whaaaaah! Edit: Updated to latest High Sierra beta and I have Audio Engine.

Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 11.08.07 AM.png

Attachments

• IOReg. Pentium RX Vega 64.zip
    5.9 MB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Hi guys , my system [10.12.6 , RX460-480 with intelHD4600, with/without lilu and whatevergreen kext] work perfectly - with Clover r3949 , any upper version crash FCPX, any suggestion ? I'm afraid that moving to High Sierra, clover will won't work... Clover config in attachment , thx.

A lot of folks had to quit using the Intel HD 4600 IGPU to get FCPX working, (inject0intel = false), have you tried that approach?

It seems that macOS High Sierra 10.13 Public Beta 5 has been set loose to pull itself up by its bootstraps and make its way throughout the digi-scape.

A lot of folks had to quit using the Intel HD 4600 IGPU to get FCPX working, (inject0intel = false), have you tried that approach?

All options with/without inject intel/ati, disable/enable iGPU...with new lilu|whataevergreen kexts FCPX just freeze on launch, without crash with error

All options with/without inject intel/ati, disable/enable iGPU...with new lilu|whataevergreen kexts FCPX just freeze on launch, without crash with error
Apply these two edits to your clover config file and you should have it working in fcpx
TQIRVAV.png

iY9bm2r.png

RX Vega 64 8gb Gigabyte reference model! $599 US no bundle package, but I got to spend the extra $100.00 anyways.

First in line at the local MC 5:30 A.M, they opened at 10:00, only 4 available and 20 people in line.

High Sierra beta with no IGPU works almost OOB, the name is still R9 xxx. @jerry2345 no Audio! Whaaaaah! Edit: Updated to latest High Sierra beta and I have Audio Engine.

View attachment 272287
Nice, I was also about to pull the trigger, but I'll wait for Vega 56 most probably.

Apply these two edits to your clover config file and you should have it working in fcpx
TQIRVAV.png

iY9bm2r.png

Already in my config... but won't work... with new clover revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back