Graphics
Intel Graphics
Classic Mac
  1. 128K
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Other
Hey guys so i have an msi z170a m9 MotherBoard, But whenever i start Mac there are no sound, EVER, so if anyone could help me find the sound drivers, it would be appreciated

Graphics Card: Nvidia GTX Geforce 1080
Processor: Intel core-i7 6700k 4.0Ghz
Sound: nVIDIA High Definition Audio ( Cmedia CM6632 )
MotherBoard: MSI Z170A M9 Gaming

Its a long shot but you should try installing the latest VooDoo Audio driver from Multibeast.

Its a long shot but you should try installing the latest VooDoo Audio driver from Multibeast.
I installed it but i ended with nothing, Installed last version and nothing happend
Also, Your Motherboard's audio is ALC1150, Mine is C-Media 6632A. So it's a diffrence

I installed it but i ended with nothing, Installed last version and nothing happend
Also, Your Motherboard's audio is ALC1150, Mine is C-Media 6632A. So it's a diffrence
I'm fully aware of that, VooDoo audio is a generic "one size fits all" audio driver which is why I suggested you try it.

If it didn't work then I'm afraid your out of options as I'm pretty sure only ALC chipsets have driver support outside of VooDoo.

I'm fully aware of that, VooDoo audio is a generic "one size fits all" audio driver which is why I suggested you try it.

If it didn't work then I'm afraid your out of options as I'm pretty sure only ALC chipsets have driver support outside of VooDoo.
Well, This is weird, I tried my bluetooth speakers, and from nowhere it worked, I don't know what's the reason behind this, Also my screen audio (BENQ 32" 3200pt series ) was working in windows but in macOS it wasn't working, Don't know the reason behind this also.....

Well, This is weird, I tried my bluetooth speakers, and from nowhere it worked, I don't know what's the reason behind this, Also my screen audio (BENQ 32" 3200pt series ) was working in windows but in macOS it wasn't working, Don't know the reason behind this also.....
Your Bluetooth speakers worked because they bypass the computer's DAC and use their own instead. The computer just sends a digital signal, much like with optical audio; audio processing is moved away from the computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back