Contribute
Register

macOS Sierra is Now Available on the Mac App Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z77-DS3H with a GTX 980 here—having trouble getting the monitor back after sleep. Using the new drivers and Clover method. Anybody else seeing this?

Also, funny the things you don't expect to break on an OS update—like Karabiner, and the Razer Synapse software. Why do I never wait for the .1 release? haha
My Z77-HD3 (test rig) is also not coming back after sleep right now. Have not tried much yet to see what the problem is, so would be interested to find out if this is seen widely or not.
I had it for a while, but now everything seems to work. I installed the nullcpupowermanagement.kext and disabled pll overvoltage in bios - don't know whether this contributed...

I had it for a while, but now everything seems to work. I installed the nullcpupowermanagement.kext and disabled pll overvoltage in bios - don't know whether this contributed...

Interesting. You shouldn't need nullcpupowermanagement... huh. I'm confounded now.

If many of you are challenged by this, your in the wrong hobby. We engage the impossible as normal everyday adventure, who has time to ask about worth. Ok, my time is priceless, so this is of great value when the accomplishment is achieved, conquered, and shredded to bits!!

Justcurious1 said it very well and I aim to second that motion.

It's now Saturday and Sierra released on Tuesday. Where are Uni & Multi?

Mate, they are working on it, would you have a rushed version or a stable version, I know its frustrating, Im waiting for it as well, but it will happen

10.12.1 PB already running on my system, but without Nvidia Web Driver support yet...;)

o_O how?!?! everytime i try to boot with the card (660gtx) ...black.... right after the apple loading screen...
web drivers are up to date, the new flag is set for enabling.

now updated to beta 1, but the only "enhancement" is that the web drivers arent working anymore (not that they had at any time) because my version of the OS is not supported:thumbdown

what settings??!! please give me some tips

o_O how?!?! everytime i try to boot with the card (660gtx) ...black.... right after the apple loading screen...
web drivers are up to date, the new flag is set for enabling.

now updated to beta 1, but the only "enhancement" is that the web drivers arent working anymore (not that they had at any time) because my version of the OS is not supported:thumbdown

what settings??!! please give me some tips
Try boot with flag nv_disable=1 and if you are using one of this Smbios (macpro6,1, imac15,1 or imac17,1) you need to patch/edit applegraphicscontrolkext. Install the supported nvwebdrive, change the boot flag nvda_drv=1 and reboot. Doing this, its suppose not have more black screen until the next updade.

Where is your payment towards the development costs of this software? Thought not.

Hey seriously no offence, but someone gives you 100s of hours of their work for free and you complain when it's not ready?

Sit down take a chill pill and be thankful that you'll get it soon if you're lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back