Contribute
Register

macOS Sierra is Now Available on the Mac App Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have a issue with Sierra, it don't stay in my purchase. And when i start a new download it's show that i bought sierra in 1999

Is someone the same problem ?
Capture d’écran 2016-09-22 à 17.51.03.png

Good night my computer can not open graphics card NVIDIA only boot off
14745685229201596437180.jpg
1474568487722-2120018815.jpg
1474568441266-2045662402.jpg

10.12.1.PB on App Store :crazy:

Attachments

• Captura de ecrã 2016-09-22, às 19.23.00.png
    Captura de ecrã 2016-09-22, às 19.23.00.png
    462.1 KB · Views: 168
My Computer is stuck with a blank grey screen for 1 hour.
I don't know is mackintosh worth the hassle?
I have tried to reboot with cache, without cache, nv_disable, etc but still the same sh...
So anyone with a brilliant idea?

Hello everyone ,

Direct upgrade good, and I had to recover audio TOLEDA.
but I fail to shut down properly.
wol not in bios, no activation disk to access the network, no remains of ancient facilities.
I do not want to use NullCPUPowerManagement, because I have a z77 and is supposed to go native,
in clover configurator does not affect or halt fixshutdown-enabler is the same if placed or removed.
when you are given the order to shut off everything and seems to be shut down and restart.
someone with this problem?
thanks to all.
Shut off the "Wake for Ethernet Access" in the Energy Saver as well as "Back to my mac" in iCloud

My Computer is stuck with a blank grey screen for 1 hour.
I don't know is mackintosh worth the hassle?
I have tried to reboot with cache, without cache, nv_disable, etc but still the same sh...
So anyone with a brilliant idea?
Have you set the bios to optimized default? also include bootflag dart=0

Will there be update with UniBeast and MultiBeast?

5. When Clover boot screen appears, choose Boot macOS Install option (Example: Boot macOS Install from Macintosh HD). Choosing your system drive will go back to your previous installation without updating. Press spacebar to enter Boot Options and choose Without Caches option then Boot Mac OS X with selected options.

6. Complete the installation process. When complete, the computer will automatically reboot.

7. When Clover boot screen appears, choose Boot Mac OS X option (Example: Boot Mac OS X from Macintosh HD). The computer will then complete the update.
Thanks, it worked.

UniBeast & Multibeast can't come soon enough, have tried 3 different clover versions, multiple boot options, just get apple logo, with bar at the bottom, and then re-boots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back