Contribute
Register

macOS Sierra is Now Available on the Mac App Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almighty Tonymac If your hackintosh has Bluetooth can you use Apple Watch unlock on it?

So the fix for me was to delete "Install macOS Sierra" in /Applications and restart App Store. The download link appeared and it's downloading now...

Tried that but download did not appear..too bad.
Loved out and back in into App store but did not help ..still says Sierra is already downloaded.

Thanks for the help anyway

Captura de pantalla 2016-09-20 a las 2.04.16 p.m..png
Let's go everybody!!!!!! 47 minutes.....

• No support for MacPro3,1 or MacPro4,1 system definitions

Sorry about this but does this mean I won't be able to upgrade to sierra if I have the MacPro3,1 or either definition? or simply just wait for the updated Unibeast + Multibeast?

you can change system def in a few seconds using multibeast. just change from 3.1 to 14.2

I have a fresh El Cap install and the download works fine... but it hangs after the initial 20+ seconds install... the restart works but not lands back on El cap.... deleted and re-downloaded too
(updated clover but no change)

Last edited:
So, since I'm already running 16A323 is there any point in installing this? Isn't it the exact same build? Slightly confused..

I have a fresh El Cap install and the download works fine... but it hangs after the initial 20+ seconds install... the restart works but not lands back on El cap.... deleted and re-downloaded too

From clover select the Install Mac OS From option then press space and select Verbose, No Caches & Load Injected Kexts (by pressing space on them) then go down to the bottom and select Boot With Selected Options.

Worked for me with this exact issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back