Contribute
Register

macOS Sierra is Now Available on the Mac App Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does someone know if Sierra brings some kind of better NVME drivers? I got a bootable 10.11 on my main NVME drive but when waking up from standby there's always a ~20 second timeout from the drive. Using the Generic NVME driver right now, or was it General NVME... i don't even remember exactly because the system ran so stable for months. I need to learn that whole create bootable clover stick again too :rolleyes:
No NVMe support that I can tell.

Slightly confused here, it seems I and others had the final Sierra release before the official date, so if anyone who are now downloading care to publish the Sierra version so that we can clarify as I am also met with the notice that it is already installed on my machine. My latest version came about when I did a re-installation via the Recovery Partition because of a glitch so am curious if I also have the final version.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-09-20 at 19.00.23.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-20 at 19.00.23.png
    141.5 KB · Views: 591
OK, so I finished the update in place from El Cap.

Only 1 issue, when I selected Install Mac OS From in clover it was freezing after a few seconds. I had to select Use Injected Kexts & No Caches in the advanced boot options to get past that.

Update finished, as expected no Nvidia Driver yet but the Nvidia Driver Manager still works and I can boot with nv_driver=1 totally fine. Also no sound support either, hopefully this will come with the new Multibeast.

r1qm1q6.png

Last edited:
I'm coming

Attachments

• Screen Shot 1437-12-19 at 9.15.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 1437-12-19 at 9.15.21 PM.png
    317.2 KB · Views: 347
I think I'll wait for Admin to publish Unibeast and Multibeast before I take any steps. No reason to get all stressed :)

so the golden master is the same as the final release ? even so the build version is slightly different?
16A320 GM / final 16A323 I am asking because i can not download the final version it says i already did.

So the fix for me was to delete "Install macOS Sierra" in /Applications and restart App Store. The download link appeared and it's downloading now...

Probably because your system definition is that of a Mac that fails to meet the minimum spec for installation.
Ah. Ye. Thank you, thank you : D

Any news on the new Unibeast and Multibeast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back