Contribute
Register

macOS Sierra is Now Available on the Mac App Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
so the golden master is the same as the final release ? even so the build version is slightly different?
16A320 GM / final 16A323 I am asking because i can not download the final version it says i already did.
I can't download it either so I'm guessing it's because they are the same. But the GM is already a final release so if you want to install it, you're good to go.

so the golden master is the same as the final release ? even so the build version is slightly different?
16A320 GM / final 16A323 I am asking because i can not download the final version it says i already did.

In the App Store type Sierra into the search box and you should be able to click the download link from the result page.

Hm. I can't download it. It says "This version of macOS 10.12 cannot be installed on this computer". Anyone knows why?

Hm. I can't download it. It says "This version of macOS 10.12 cannot be installed on this computer". Anyone knows why?
Probably because your system definition is that of a Mac that fails to meet the minimum spec for installation.

no i can't download it.
I am running on the GM and it says is have downloaded it already...mhh

I am Running 16A323 on my ThinkServer build and it is currently downloading Sierra so no idea why you are having problems.

Does someone know if Sierra brings some kind of better NVME drivers? I got a bootable 10.11 on my main NVME drive but when waking up from standby there's always a ~20 second timeout from the drive. Using the Generic NVME driver right now, or was it General NVME... i don't even remember exactly because the system ran so stable for months. I need to learn that whole create bootable clover stick again too :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back