Contribute
Register

macOS Sierra is Now Available on the Mac App Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. You'll know when we know. tonymacx86 will update his Nvidia drivers sticky thread in the Grpahics forum section when they become available which is usually 24 to 48 hours after a OS X release.

I may have to get a 1080 if they get support. That would be nice to see them in with the 1080. The GM version must be the same as this release because my MacBook 6.1 says its already downloaded.

I may have to get a 1080 if they get support. That would be nice to see them in with the 1080. The GM version must be the same as this release because my MacBook 6.1 says its already downloaded.
Same here actually on my main hack. I downloaded the GM a day after release and it says downloaded for the final one.

Need support for the GTX 1080 i have too on SLI and would love to use them instead of switching every time to HD4600 :(

AND ----- The obvious question - IS THERE ANY 10'S GTX SERIES SUPPORT?
Me, too! You'll know when tonymacx86 update's the Nvidia web sticky thread. Stay tune for film at 11!

Hey guys i did a mistake on my macbook air had sierra beta did something wrong in terminal now Facetime and also Mac Appstore is gone ! how can i make the update without Mac Appstore ?

Well shoot, guess i'll have to wait for the new unibeast to come out. Computer goes through the motions but just restarts back into El Capitan..... :banghead:o_O:sick:

Hey guys i did a mistake on my macbook air had sierra beta did something wrong in terminal now Facetime and also Mac Appstore is gone ! how can i make the update without Mac Appstore ?
Restore your backup.

Well shoot, guess i'll have to wait for the new unibeast to come out. Computer goes through the motions but just restarts back into El Capitan..... :banghead:o_O:sick:

Make sure that you have the latest Clover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back