Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
Does someone know if Sierra brings some kind of better NVME drivers? I got a bootable 10.11 on my main NVME drive but when waking up from standby there's always a ~20 second timeout from the drive. Using the Generic NVME driver right now, or was it General NVME... i don't even remember exactly because the system ran so stable for months. I need to learn that whole create bootable clover stick again too :rolleyes:
No NVMe support that I can tell.

Motherboard
GA-Z87X-OC Force
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
HD 5770
Mac
iMac, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Slightly confused here, it seems I and others had the final Sierra release before the official date, so if anyone who are now downloading care to publish the Sierra version so that we can clarify as I am also met with the notice that it is already installed on my machine. My latest version came about when I did a re-installation via the Recovery Partition because of a glitch so am curious if I also have the final version.

Attachments

Motherboard
MSI Z170A Gaming M7
CPU
Intel Core I7 6700K
Graphics
MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G
OK, so I finished the update in place from El Cap.

Only 1 issue, when I selected Install Mac OS From in clover it was freezing after a few seconds. I had to select Use Injected Kexts & No Caches in the advanced boot options to get past that.

Update finished, as expected no Nvidia Driver yet but the Nvidia Driver Manager still works and I can boot with nv_driver=1 totally fine. Also no sound support either, hopefully this will come with the new Multibeast.

Last edited:
Motherboard
Ga-Z97-HD3
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
GT 740 + RX 580
Mac
iMac
I think I'll wait for Admin to publish Unibeast and Multibeast before I take any steps. No reason to get all stressed :)

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H-BK ver 1.1, F9a bios
CPU
i7 4790K @ 4GHz
Graphics
Gigabyte GeForce GTX770 2GB
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
so the golden master is the same as the final release ? even so the build version is slightly different?
16A320 GM / final 16A323 I am asking because i can not download the final version it says i already did.
So the fix for me was to delete "Install macOS Sierra" in /Applications and restart App Store. The download link appeared and it's downloading now...

Motherboard
MSI Z77 MPOWER
CPU
Intel i7-3770k 3.50GHz
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Probably because your system definition is that of a Mac that fails to meet the minimum spec for installation.
Ah. Ye. Thank you, thank you : D

Motherboard
Asrock Z77 Pro3
CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
RX 480
Mac
Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Any news on the new Unibeast and Multibeast?