CPU
Core 2 Duo E8400
Graphics
Nvidia Geforce 730 2GB GDDR5
Mac
Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
I don't know if the Clover guys are aware of this, but usually i'm updating Clover with "clover configurator" when an update appear without any problems.
But since v3751...Big problems on all my builds! (monitor cloning, no boot...) :(
I'm still on El capitan but looks like it's the same on Sierra...
Maybe we need to change something in config with v3751+...? i don't know

PS: i tried v3761...Same problems :(
I think they won't recognize the bug if we dont send a formal ticket to them.

Mac
iMac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
iMac, SE/30
Mobile Phone
iOS
So I had a 3,1 system def, changed it to 14,2. it now reports a 14,2 in the system profiler. when I try to install macOS from the install file (download from another mac) and go to pick the install disk, they are all grayed out. if I mouse over my boot drive it says something like 'Your mac cannot install this OS version' (dont have the exact wording) and it wont let me proceed. help!

Stork

Admin
Staff member
Motherboard
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO Z370
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
It is mentioned to use Multibeast 9.0 to change System Definition.
Where Multibeast 9.0 can be obtained ? I went to the downloads page and the highest version available is 8.2.3
Please help !
Thanks
No, it's not "mentioned." In the OP states:
"1. Get the latest version of MultiBeast for El Capitan"

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
This is my first time upgrading my Hackintosh. I just wanted to know whether changing it to an iMac14,2 using Multibeast would erase any of the existing data on the computer.

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
GTX 1080 Ti
Mac
Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac, Quadra
Mobile Phone
Android
In "About This Mac", it shows my bus RAM is 1333 but in system report it shows 400MHz. Is it OK or not?
Btw I also changed my Mac to 14.2 and upgraded to 10.12, but Can we install a new one like El Capitan before?
The line you have highlighted is Bus speed, not the speed of the RAM. If your RAM shows up as 1333 Mhz and it's actually rated at that speed, you're fine. If your RAM is rated to be faster, you need to enable XMP detection in Clover Configurator with your config.plist file loaded.

This is my first time upgrading my Hackintosh. I just wanted to know whether changing it to an iMac14,2 using Multibeast would erase any of the existing data on the computer.
None of the data on your drive will change. The only thing that will actually change is your serial number, MLB, and system definition. The first two (or one if you never had an MLB set in Clover to start with) are the important ones, as those changing will cause you to need to use the iMessage fix found here on this site to get your iMessage back up and running. The reason for that is you're basically using a "new" machine as far as Apple's servers are concerned. For 99% of users this likely won't be a huge problem if they don't have more than three total devices registered to their Apple ID (you can register up to five, and having at least two available gives you wiggle room in case of problems).

Mac
iMac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
iMac, SE/30
Mobile Phone
iOS
What else do I need to change in
My config file if it was all working with 3,1? Are there some things I need to uncheck in clover? ECC?

Motherboard
GA-Z77X-UP5-TH
CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
GA. GTX760
Mac
Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
I have been reading post for people that is running El Capitan to upgrade to macOS Sierra. I am running Yosemite MacPro
(Early 2008) What do I need to do to upgrade to MacOS?

P1LGRIM

Motherboard
Lenovo ThinkStation p300 ⌘
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
I have been reading post for people that is running El Capitan to upgrade to macOS Sierra. I am running Yosemite MacPro
Change your SMBIOS to one that meets the minimum spec to install Sierra i.e. iMac14,2.

Going Bald

Motherboard
GA-X58A-UD7 Rev.1 BIOS F7
CPU
Intel Xeon W3670
Graphics
RX580
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
iMac
If you are using Chimera boot loader you must also use Clover when you upgrade to Sierra.
If using Chimera, suggest you clone the drive and upgrade the clone. Saves the problems with removing Chimera/Chameleon legacy boot files. In any case, delete the /Extra folder from the clone root.