Contribute
Register

macOS Sierra and High Sierra on Gigabyte X99 Ultra Gaming-CF i7-6850K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Compress zip your entire efi folder and upload here.
I want to se your all settings and files.
I’ll send you my EFI Folder when I get out of work

Compress zip your entire efi folder and upload here.
I want to se your all settings and files.
heres my efi folder and dude thanks a lot for trying to help me I can't find anywhere else to get this working

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    21.4 MB · Views: 97
Man try to make high Sierra installation stick and install clover, after you install clover on usb drive ,
mount EFI from stick and replace entire EFI with mine. just replace entire refi folder with mine for installation.
After u installed High Sierra and boot for the first time on high Sierra hard drive install clover and replace all efi with my post install EFI.
Next steps its to install web driver , and don't restart, and run agtdp fix.

Attachments

• USB Install High Sierra EFI.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 106
  • Postinstall High Sierra EFI.zip
    17.9 MB · Views: 155
Man try to make high Sierra installation stick and install clover, after you install clover on usb drive ,
mount EFI from stick and replace entire EFI with mine. just replace entire refi folder with mine for installation.
After u installed High Sierra and boot for the first time on high Sierra hard drive install clover and replace all efi with my post install EFI.
Next steps its to install web driver , and don't restart, and run agtdp fix.
I’ll start completely fresh from the beginning I’ll erase everything and start again using your guide to see if that works

I’ll start completely fresh from the beginning I’ll erase everything and start again using your guide to see if that works

You must format the hardrive first as fat32 master boot record to erase completely the EFI partition
and after that afps

You must format the hardrive first as fat32 master boot record to erase completely the EFI partition
and after that afps
I mounted my EFI Partition and formatted it from there , there’s nothing in that partition now , when I get home from work I’ll start a fresh install , the files you gave me are for High Sierra right ?

I mounted my EFI Partition and formatted it from there , there’s nothing in that partition now , when I get home from work I’ll start a fresh install , the files you gave me are for High Sierra right ?
Yes for High Sierra

Yes for High Sierra
ok so I started completely new and I made a high Sierra USB and when I plug it in It won't start it loads then stops when it gets to the end it shows the circle with the line btw my hardware is z170a msi krait gaming x3 and I use a i7 6700k and a gtx 1070 from evga . I'm out of ideas and I'm close to giving up :/

You can check my config plist from zip files above this post !

Postinstall High Sierra EFI.zip

From my experience it was esy to set up and make it work with all OS
from El Capitan to High Sierra

Working XCPM Screenshots of GA-X99-Ultra Gaming i7-6850K Overclocked at profile1 4,2

View attachment 251171

View attachment 251172

Gajaciosif, hello and thanks fur such a great guide. I have your exact same build, with the exception of the GPU. Your guide was very useful. I'm new to Hackintosh, and I don't know how to work XCPM. What settings did you use within the bios to get that benchmark? I'm stuck at stock settings and, although it's working fine, it would be nice to hit results like 25012 or so.. Any help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back