Contribute
Register

macOS Sierra and High Sierra on Gigabyte X99 Ultra Gaming-CF i7-6850K

Status
Not open for further replies.
09B05ECC-6FD6-488E-A902-744AFFE800FF.jpeg
are you shure you don't have any Nvidia kext loaded before you install the webdriver ?
Are you shore that you loaded corecly AGDPfix ?
You ned towait and click when its sai finis ok!
How do I get rid of old kexts ? And this is what I get in verbose if anyone wants to see , I waited and agdpfix said patching done restart button showed up too

I hered that some people have problems with NVidia webdrivers...I realy don't now how to help you enymore!

Wat os do you run now?
I’m using Sierra 10.12.6

Try to remove all kext and run just one by one to se how it go.... remove from EFI/ clover/ kext /10.12/or other
run first just the essential kexts

Wat its your files ..? please upload your EFI folder!

Wat its your files ..? please upload your EFI folder!
I’ll take a picture when I get home but I’ll get rid of all my kexts and try again with just your kexts

Try to remove all kext and run just one by one to se how it go.... remove from EFI/ clover/ kext /10.12/or other
run first just the essential kexts
I’ll erase my kexts and just use the ones your using , after that should I reinstall the nvidia drivers and do the agdp patch again ?

I’ll erase my kexts and just use the ones your using , after that should I reinstall the nvidia drivers and do the agdp patch again ?
yes try that!

yes try that!
I tried a screen share and when my screen was black this shows up (this is from my phone ) my graphic works but it doesn’t show on my screen , my screen is still black but on my phone I can see this and it shows that it’s working
3CF0BFDB-B947-45C2-A76B-508164B20C93.png

Compress zip your entire efi folder and upload here.
I want to se your all settings and files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back