CPU
Intel i7 6700k
Graphics
EVGA Gtx 1070 sc sli
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Compress zip your entire efi folder and upload here.
I want to se your all settings and files.
I’ll send you my EFI Folder when I get out of work

Motherboard
Msi z170a krait gaming x3
CPU
Intel i7 6700k
Graphics
EVGA Gtx 1070 sc sli
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Compress zip your entire efi folder and upload here.
I want to se your all settings and files.
heres my efi folder and dude thanks a lot for trying to help me I can't find anywhere else to get this working

Attachments

Motherboard
GA-X99-Ultra Gaming
CPU
i7-6850K
Graphics
GTX 1080
Mac
Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
Other
Man try to make high Sierra installation stick and install clover, after you install clover on usb drive ,
mount EFI from stick and replace entire EFI with mine. just replace entire refi folder with mine for installation.
After u installed High Sierra and boot for the first time on high Sierra hard drive install clover and replace all efi with my post install EFI.
Next steps its to install web driver , and don't restart, and run agtdp fix.

Attachments

Motherboard
CPU
Intel i7 6700k
Graphics
EVGA Gtx 1070 sc sli
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Man try to make high Sierra installation stick and install clover, after you install clover on usb drive ,
mount EFI from stick and replace entire EFI with mine. just replace entire refi folder with mine for installation.
After u installed High Sierra and boot for the first time on high Sierra hard drive install clover and replace all efi with my post install EFI.
Next steps its to install web driver , and don't restart, and run agtdp fix.
I’ll start completely fresh from the beginning I’ll erase everything and start again using your guide to see if that works

Motherboard
GA-X99-Ultra Gaming
CPU
i7-6850K
Graphics
GTX 1080
Mac
Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
Other
I’ll start completely fresh from the beginning I’ll erase everything and start again using your guide to see if that works
You must format the hardrive first as fat32 master boot record to erase completely the EFI partition
and after that afps

Motherboard
CPU
Intel i7 6700k
Graphics
EVGA Gtx 1070 sc sli
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
You must format the hardrive first as fat32 master boot record to erase completely the EFI partition
and after that afps
I mounted my EFI Partition and formatted it from there , there’s nothing in that partition now , when I get home from work I’ll start a fresh install , the files you gave me are for High Sierra right ?

Motherboard
GA-X99-Ultra Gaming
CPU
i7-6850K
Graphics
GTX 1080
Mac
Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
Other
I mounted my EFI Partition and formatted it from there , there’s nothing in that partition now , when I get home from work I’ll start a fresh install , the files you gave me are for High Sierra right ?
Yes for High Sierra

Motherboard
CPU
Intel i7 6700k
Graphics
EVGA Gtx 1070 sc sli
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Yes for High Sierra
ok so I started completely new and I made a high Sierra USB and when I plug it in It won't start it loads then stops when it gets to the end it shows the circle with the line btw my hardware is z170a msi krait gaming x3 and I use a i7 6700k and a gtx 1070 from evga . I'm out of ideas and I'm close to giving up :/

Motherboard
H170M-PLUS/BR
CPU
i5
Graphics
GTX 1080
Mac
MacBook Air
1 Make shore that your clover stings for usb install tumbdrive its set to disable nvidia so that you can boot for the first time with Nvidia driver disabled. And don't use Any graphic fix kext in installation dumb drive!

2 Man, try to install a clean copy high Sierra, instal clover ,make your settings.

3 Copy This kexts in clover kext other
NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext
NVWebDriverLibValFix.kext
Lilu.kext
CodecCommander.kext

4 Download the Nvidia web driver install but don't reboot yet!

5 Download and apply the AGDPfix. just run wait for message ok and wait to confirmation.Now reboot!
Hi my friend, how are you??? First, congratulation for your post about your hardware. So, I want buy the video card gtx 1080 g1 gaming 8 GB like your card, but even with your post I want ask you about this card, because I need the hack for my job, so a need a guarantee before buy this card, because it´s expensive for me. So, you recommend gtx 1080 g1 gaming to install in the high Sierra or Sierra 10.12.6? And it´s just follow your post about the kext or I need to change anything in my config plist for the card make a good job in the hack?
My friend, thank´s a lot for your attention and sorry my bad English!!

Motherboard
GA-X99-Ultra Gaming
CPU
i7-6850K
Graphics
GTX 1080
Mac
Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
Other
You can check my config plist from zip files above this post !

Postinstall High Sierra EFI.zip

From my experience it was esy to set up and make it work with all OS
from El Capitan to High Sierra