Contribute
Register

macOS Native CPU/IGPU Power Management

Yes, for the reason stated.

Neither IOReg shows AppleLPC.kext loading.

Ok, I have done a fresh install running 10.13.1 and re-run the tests, files attached.

Running kextstat I can see LPC is loading using the 9-series SSDT in /patched.

One thing I have noticed is there is always a GFX0 entry showing alongside IGPU in ioreg under AGPMController even though the clover patch is supposed to replace it. See attached screenshot.

I've re-read and re-followed the guide many times, I can't see where I might be going wrong. Please can you help? Thanks.

Attachments

• pm-test.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 88
  • gfx0-showing.png
    gfx0-showing.png
    155.1 KB · Views: 104
here is always a GFX0 entry showing alongside IGPU in ioreg under AGPMController even though the clover patch is supposed to replace it
Clover patches ACPI/dsdt not kext. Kext/GFX0 is AMD/Nvidia graphics, kext/IGPU is Intel graphics.

Clover patches ACPI/dsdt not kext. Kext/GFX0 is AMD/Nvidia graphics, kext/IGPU is Intel graphics.

Ok, which kext are you referring to?

More importantly, is this anything that I need to fix and is power management working?

I've done a lot of research but it's very hard to find answers about these things and know whether it's up to date information or not. I appreciate you are doing this out of the goodness of your heart and are probably very busy, but if you could give me a little more guidance then I should be able to carry on from there.

Last edited:
Back