Contribute
Register

macOS Native CPU/IGPU Power Management

Yes, edit the dsdt; not recommended; see Post #1/Installation/7. Native GPU PM

No, IOReg shows the difference; see Post #1.
Thank you for your reply,but Native IGPU PM still doesn't work after your patch.without SSDT-XCPM.aml that still have X86PlatformPlugin in my IOReg.please help me,here is my screenshot.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-06 at 5.40.21 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-06 at 5.40.21 AM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 117
Files attached. I could not find a method to save out the All Messages from Console - Console->File doesn't contain a save option... If you would let me know a different way of getting what you are looking for, I'll be happy to post it.

I've tried black apple for several weeks. I'd like to thank tonymacx86.com. But after I installed high sierra, i got a very annoying problem that my computer would sometime suddenly shut down the display and required a password to login in. and of course, the native power management is not working.
After I have followed this thread and done with all steps, MacOS Native power management is not working well.
Looking forward for your apply. (Sorry for my poor English, I am a Chinese and glad to meet you!)

Attachments

• Daniel'sMac.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 68
Hi, I followed this guide. My hack runs well but every time after it wakes up from sleep, it keeps running at a frequency. I've also tried Rehabman's guide(CPU high frecuency after wakeup from sleep), still didn't work.

P.S. I've noticed P-States was lost after wake up.

High Sierra(10.13)/H87N-WiFi/F9/i5 4570/HD4600

before-png.290168
after.png

Attachments

• BootLog.txt.zip
    7 KB · Views: 65
  • config.plist.zip
    3 KB · Views: 61
  • patched.zip
    27.1 KB · Views: 49
  • system.log.zip
    293 KB · Views: 57
  • Terminal.zip
    10.9 KB · Views: 60
  • ioreg.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Rules: • Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.
See Post #1/Problem Reporting; attach all requested files

new files attached to the original post(#319).

Thank you.

Back