Graphics
Radeon VII
Mac
MacBook, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
iBook, Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
The actual log shows it is hitting 800Mhz between spiking up so maybe it is ok (far right column)
It appears power management is working. I don't think you have anything to "fix". Remember, if you have lots of background processes running, you may not see 800MHz much.

Motherboard
Z10PA-U8
CPU
E5-2690 v4
Graphics
Quadro
System Definition/macpro6,1: socket LGA 2011 only
Broadwell/5xxx - frequency vectors required
GitHub - Piker-Alpha/freqVectorsEdit.sh
freqVectorsEdit.sh shows me a whole bunch of possible choices. how do i know which one i need?

Motherboard
ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero Z390
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
Radeon VII
Mac
iMac
Regarding this instruction

GPU: All Systems/CLOVER/config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Patches/Item 0/Intel GPU PM- Rename GFX0 to IGPU

Your instructions imply to add the 'rename GFX0 to IGPU' only, yet your attached plist contains two different patches. Is it necessary to copy both the 'GFX0 to IGPU' and 'PEGP to GFX0' patches, or either one? I am using a Radeon VII as primary gpu but have the igpu enabled in bios.

Last edited:
Motherboard
Asus Maximus IX Hero
CPU
i7-7700k
Graphics
HD 630
Mobile Phone
iOS
Regarding this instruction

GPU: All Systems/CLOVER/config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Patches/Item 0/Intel GPU PM- Rename GFX0 to IGPU

Your instructions imply to add the 'rename GFX0 to IGPU' only, yet your attached plist contains two different patches. Is it necessary to copy both the 'GFX0 to IGPU' and 'PEGP to GFX0' patches, or either one? I am using a Radeon VII as primary gpu but have the igpu enabled in bios.

To add to this question, I using WEG and Lilu for my rx580, and it supposed that WEG is in charge of that renames I use the HD630 as headless.

and the audio of my system is from the MB, not the display.

so in that scenario still has to made the renames and install the config-audio_cloverHDMI+.plist ?