CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
GT 740
Mac
iMac, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
Step #2 in Installation says, "AppleIntelInfo.kext: Download and install" (my emphasis). However, installation "Load" (using the kextload command in terminal) of kext doesn't happen until steps 4 "Baseline" and 9 "Verify." Despite reading through these instructions multiple times, I took literally the instruction to "install" that kext using KextBeast putting it in L/E in step 2.

Bad things then happened requiring a restore from my SuperDuper clone. I found other posts from people doing the same thing and I even saw reports of problems resulting from AppleIntelInfo.kext just sitting on the desktop. So it appears I'm not the only person to ever make this error.

To help others, I might recommend editing step 2 to say something like, "AppleIntelInfo.kext: Download, do not install yet, save in a location other than Desktop, load it using "kextload" command in terminal in steps 4 & 9." Perhaps my edit is too obvious, but hopefully others reading this post will avoid a similar hiccup.

Motherboard
ASUS Maximus Ranger VII Z97
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi, I have a Z97 setup with 4790K + 1060 GTX + headless iGPU using SMBIOS 15,1.

Does this guide apply for me? (I have tried but iGPU always has fixed frequency of 1,25 ghz and only one pstate)

I will start over If you say yes and provide all the needed files for problem reporting.

Thank you

toleda

Motherboard
Asus Maximus VII Impact
CPU
Core i7-4770K
Graphics
RX 560 + HD4600
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
512K, LC, Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Is there anything I can do for iGPU, or should I leave it as is. (1,25Ghz all the time)
1.25 GHz is native for AirPlay Mirroring (Intel Quick Synch) support, nothing to do

Motherboard
MSI B360M Mortar Titanium
CPU
i7-8700
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
What about C6 state? Should we disable it with PluginType=Yes?

Motherboard
Asus STRIX Z370-F
CPU
i5-8600K
Graphics
GTX 1070 Ti
I have a i5 8600k and a Asus z370-f motherboard...in the supported CPU list it says "Coffee Lake/UHD630+ (Core i3/5/i7 8xxx, 8th Generation; 300 Series, except Z370, motherboards)". Does that mean that Power Management doesn't work for me, no matter what I try? Also in the table with the Settings it says that coffee lake works with "300_Series (-Z370)" :(