Contribute
Register

macOS Mojave Public Beta is Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember, if you're using Lilu kexts with Mojave, to add -lilubetaall in Boot->Arguments in config.plist

Thanks to vandroiy2013 here.

Mojave beta working here, on a 64GB USB drive.

With -lilubetaall added, Intel HD530 Graphics are working for me under Mojave (with Inject -> Intel=true in config.plist & IntelGraphicsFixup.kext in kexts -> Other). Still problems waking up after sleep, but am going to have a play about with Mojave tomorrow.
Could you please post your EFI zip?

Threw in an old drive I had laying around and installed Mojave on it. Everything works, whatevergreen still gets me 3 screens and HDMI/DP audio

Screen Shot 2018-07-03 at 8.00.49 PM.png

Updated my High Sierra installation, everything seems to work.
Zrzut ekranu 2018-07-4 o 19.42.49.png

I had to downgrade to an older Nvidia GT 640 since I became increasingly annoyed with the behavior of my Nvidia GTX 1050ti, after installing to a old 40GB HDD the only thing I am missing is Audio [not a major concern since My MOTU 828MKII works just fine via Firewire]

Attachments

• Semi-Success.png
    Semi-Success.png
    76.5 KB · Views: 399
no success .. installed using kext beast .....
EFI folder -> config.plist -> RtVariables -> 0x67
Reboot.
Install io80211family.kext from High Sierra using kext beast.
Repair permissions with Kext Utility.
EFI folder -> config.plist -> RtVariables -> 0x0
Reboot.
My TP-LINK TL-WDN4800 is working now.

For Audio I use usb sound card.
Method for ALC887: AppleALC.kext, Lilu.kext, Inject = 7 , 1 , 2 , 3 , 5 , 11 , 13 , 17 , 18 , 33 , 99 no longer working.
Before in H. Sierra it worked with Inject =13

Last edited:
I installed Mojave this morning, running the installer from High Sierra Applications directory with the destination disk set to a spare 60Gb throwaway I had.
Installation went flawlessly and found that booting from the Clover that I use to boot High Sierra seemed to work fine.
As this was a first attempt, with absolutely nothing to lose I took the horn by the bulls and copied out the kexts (drivers) from the High Sierra /Library/Extensions onto the Mojave Desktop, then using Kextbeast I put them into the Mojave /Library/Extensions directory:
AHCI_3rdParty_eSATA
AHCI_3rdParty_SATA
FakeSMC's (all 5)
IntelMausiEthernet
NullCPUPowerManagement

So far everything seems to be fine and working as it should, audio is not a problem as I have an M-Audio Super DAC.

Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming 7
Intel i7 7700k
nVidia GTX 970
24Gb Crucial RAM
240Gb Samsung EVO (with High Sierra)
60Gb Throwaway SSD
Various other mechanical HDD's
I could only boot Mojave via USB. Could you please give me a guide to boot it directly?

Mojave public beta 2 is out

EFI folder -> config.plist -> RtVariables -> 0x67
Reboot.
Install io80211family.kext from High Sierra using kext beast.
Repair permissions with Kext Utility.
EFI folder -> config.plist -> RtVariables -> 0x0
Reboot.
My TP-LINK TL-WDN4800 is working now.

For Audio I use usb sound card.
Method for ALC887: AppleALC.kext, Lilu.kext, Inject = 7 , 1 , 2 , 3 , 5 , 11 , 13 , 17 , 18 , 33 , 99 no longer working.
Before in H. Sierra it worked with Inject =13

Do you have -lilubetaall boot argument?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back