Contribute
Register

macOS Mojave Public Beta is Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could only boot Mojave via USB. Could you please give me a guide to boot it directly?
All I did was to download the relevant Clover from here (UEFI in my case) and install it onto the Mojave disk uefi partition. Copied over the FakeSMC.kext and NullCPUPowerManagement.kext into /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other and it worked.

Well maybe you should!
Thank you very much for your help ).
With -lilubetaall boot argument my Wi-Fi Card (TP-LINK TL-WDN4800) now working without using old io80211family.kext from High Sierra.

Just installed Public beta 2, everything works as it should as long as I keep away from Nvidia and use HD 630 instead :cry:

works very well on hpProBook 4330s

Updated to Mojave Public Beta 2 and the update went fine. Bluetooth, WiFi, analog sound, streaming to an Airport Express all working.

There was one glitch with Beta 1. All the fans in the GA-97-HD3 system w/Core I7 (liquid cooler and case fans) went wild. The white light around the processor went red and the processor temperature shot up to 91°C. The computer shut down. When this happened, I had four open tabs in Chrome - streaming SiriusXM and checking e-mail. I never had anything like this happen with High Sierra or Sierra.

Anyone else experience anything like this?

I installed Mac OS Mojave 10.14 Beta (18A326h) this morning. This Install was easier than High Sierra. It's post install where issues arise. Though I followed the tonymac instructions to a tee, I did not have a network connection. I tried several things, last being removing the USB drive I used to install Mojave. Now I have a network connection to the internet. NOTE: I do have High Sierra on my M2, while Mojave is running on SATA SSD. I haven't tried booting back into the M2 since installing Mojave. ALSO, once again, No Sound. I didn't do anything to enable GPU, it shows in "About This Mac". Do I still need software? I'm afraid to do to much here to get sound working that it might adversely affect my High Sierra install which is running perfectly. Any advice on sound would be greatly appreciated. I'm using a Prime Z270-A MB made by Asus. If I continue to dual boot, should I, remove boot loader from Mojave EFI? Does it matter there are two EFI's?
Screen Shot 2018-07-13 at 12.34.00 PM.png

I installed Public Beta 2 in Pentium G3258 using GTX960, Nvidia WebDriver 387.10.10.10.35.106 installed but not working , can someone help me?
I'm trying to install WebDrive 387.10.10.10.40.105 not compatible.

Last edited:
I installed Public Beta 2 in Pentium G3258 using GTX960, Nvidia WebDriver 387.10.10.10.35.106 installed but not working , can someone help me?
I'm trying to install WebDrive 387.10.10.10.40.105 not compatible.

There are no working Nvidia Webdrivers for Mojave, either you wait for Nvidia to release one or use integrated graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back