Lenovo G580
CPU
i3-3120M @ 2.50GHz
Graphics
Intel HD 4000
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi everyone,

I want to start by thanking the developers for their amazing work here.

I have Lenovo G580 with Intel i3-3120M CPU - 16 GB RAM - Intel HD 4000.

I would love to install MacOS Mojave on this but I'm a bit worried about the compatibility.

At present I have Windows 8.1 installed on my laptop and I would like to Dual Boot Windows + MacOS, with two separate SSD

My CPU uses UEFI while booting.

I don't want, in any way, to corrupt my existing Windows while I install Hackintosh.

Can someone guide me with necessary precautions to take before installing Hackintosh ?

I also want to know the right way to install it for my laptop. Perhaps, a video tutorial would help (if any YouTube links).

If not it's still okay, with the proper instructions I believe I can do it.

Hi everyone,

I want to start by thanking the developers for their amazing work here.

I have Lenovo G580 with Intel i3-3120M CPU - 16 GB RAM - Intel HD 4000.

I would love to install MacOS Mojave on this but I'm a bit worried about the compatibility.

At present I have Windows 8.1 installed on my laptop and I would like to Dual Boot Windows + MacOS, with two separate SSD

My CPU uses UEFI while booting.

I don't want, in any way, to corrupt my existing Windows while I install Hackintosh.

Can someone guide me with necessary precautions to take before installing Hackintosh ?

I also want to know the right way to install it for my laptop. Perhaps, a video tutorial would help (if any YouTube links).

If not it's still okay, with the proper instructions I believe I can do it.
Read up on the FAQ first:

Link to laptop guide:

Read up on the FAQ first:

Link to laptop guide:

Thanks man. The information is very detailed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back