i7-9750H
Graphics
UHD 630 + GTX 1650, 1920x1080
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have followed RehabMan's guide to prepare the bootable macOS Mojave USB. However I'm stuck with the said error. I tried recreating the bootable medium twice to no avail. Problem Reporting files have been attached.

Attachments

• IMG_1564.JPEG
    IMG_1564.JPEG
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,298
  • CLOVER.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 302
Remove GenericUSBXHCI.kext, not for your hardware.
Use the non-spoof config.plist. Spoofing Kaby Lake as Skylake is not necessary in 10.12.6+.
Make sure you're using the latest Clover release from SourceForge.

Remove GenericUSBXHCI.kext, not for your hardware.
Use the non-spoof config.plist. Spoofing Kaby Lake as Skylake is not necessary in 10.12.6+.
Make sure you're using the latest Clover release from SourceForge.
Okay. Thank You
So I did follow the guideline by using the non-spoof config.plist and removed GenericUSBXHCI.kext. Now I am able to reach the installer but during installation it says 2 minutes remaining and suddenly shutdown call gets initiated and the system reboots.

I have tried capturing the output. It misses some lines at the end that were there for a fraction of second only.

Attachments

• IMG_1574.jpg
    IMG_1574.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 616
Last edited:
Okay. Thank You
So I did follow the guideline by using the non-spoof config.plist and removed GenericUSBXHCI.kext. Now I am able to reach the installer but during installation it says 2 minutes remaining and suddenly shutdown call gets initiated and the system reboots.

I have tried capturing the output. It misses some lines at the end that were there for a fraction of second only.
Are you using the latest Clover release?
As it shuts down, I'm not sure it's actually an error (I could be wrong). Isn't there any other boot option besides the USB installer after it happens?

Are you using the latest Clover release?
As it shuts down, I'm not sure it's actually an error (I could be wrong). Isn't there any other boot option besides the USB installer after it happens?

There are multiple progress bars as part of the installation process, The first progress bar you see after you select the drive to install to is where contents is copied from USB to the internal hard drive. It then reboots and you select the 'installer on Macintosh HD' and then there is another progress bar. If that is the progress bar you are having a problem and is stuck as 2 minutes then the USB drive is not your problem. The only reason you need the USB key for the reboot is because you need clover because you don't have a real Mac and is simply there to start the installer files that were copied to the hard drive during the first progress bar.

Yes there is an option to boot from the drive. But a new error pops up there. Kindly have a look.

Attachments

• 2B6A5A38-E7C7-48FB-B98B-18DABD533104.jpeg
    2B6A5A38-E7C7-48FB-B98B-18DABD533104.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 500
Disable smcbatterymanager.kext from start up. Replace with acpibatterymanager.kext
I'm sorry but I can't find the stated kext. Can you please point me to the location? I have attached the EFI partition below.
Nevermind. As far as I can see from your clover folder you haven't any of these kexts , so the problem must be other.
My hackintosh when it reached 2 mins remaining it reboots. If then I try to boot the drive I get the error "The Installer Resources not found". If I boot USB installation starts again and then same error appears. Also every time I am getting the output kextd stall AppleACPICPU

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 243
Last edited by a moderator:
My hackintosh when it reached 2 mins remaining it reboots. If then I try to boot the drive I get the error "The Installer Resources not found". If I boot USB installation starts again and then same error appears. Also every time I am getting the output kextd stall AppleACPICPU
update your clover version to the latest via sourceforge

Yes there is an option to boot from the drive. But a new error pops up there. Kindly have a look.
[/QUO
hey buddy change year in bios take an previous year 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back