Contribute
Register

macOS Mojave is Now Available on the Mac App Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
The GTX 770 doesn't need a web driver, the series 9/10 from nvidia needs a Web Driver... you have to be patient nvidia normally releases the driver the next (or 2 days) later from the release of every update...
Then, tell me why my GTX 745 and GTX 750 Ti need Web Driver?

Successfully updated. Only thing that doesn't work (besides Nvidia) is my External HDD. I even have started trying to build ssdt and the my external drive won't even show up in IOReg no matter what port I try, even though they all work with other devices. Any thoughts on why?

does "startosinstall --converttoapfs NO" still work?

Updated successfully, just downloaded the installer from AppStore and run on High Sierra 10.13.6

Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H
i7-4790K
16 GB RAM DDR3
Intel HD Graphics 4600 with dual monitor HDMI + DVI
SSD Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB work with Trim enabled

Clover 4676
Kext:
  • AppleALC.kext by toleda with Clover Inject
  • AppleIntelE1000e.kext
  • FakeSMC.kext
  • Lilu.kext
  • NullCPUPowerManagement.kext
  • WhateverGreen.kext
It works very well and looks faster than High Sierra!

View attachment 352435
THX FOR UR SUGGESTION
Finally its worked
Screenshot 2018-09-25 at 11.40.45 AM.png

I downloaded 10.14 yesterday but didn't install yet. This morning I turned on my hackintosh and after the clover screen the screen went black. Any ideas? Help much appreciated.
I think it's the same issue as #105

Last edited:
Updated from the App Store with no issues from 10.13.6.
Went smoothly with no problem except first boot: take a long time before accessing the main windows.
My GeForce 640 doesn't need Web drivers like always.
Lilu.kext, AppleAlc.kext and WEG.kext still work perfectly in L/E.
VirtualSMC.efi and VirtualSMC.kext work like a charm in Clover.
I'm waiting for an updated Stylish Safari extension which doesn't work no more in Safari 12.
About.png

Just updated to Mojave sistem rebooted 3 times everything went fine, always choose install... as far as audio choose Multibeast 10.4 and appleALC (892) everything working fine!!!!

Update completed without any issues except for breaking my Wi-Fi (AR9380 / TP-Link TL-WDN4800). My WiFi icon simply says "WiFi: no hardware installed". It's never happened before, but I have Ethernet working so I'll keep on tinkering in the coming days.

NVIDIA native drivers are working as I wait for web drivers; AppleALC, Lilu, WhateverGreen, etc. all worked just fine to take care of audio and other needs. USB 3.0 is still working (although I definitely have less than 15 ports on my machine).

Update completed without any issues except for breaking my Wi-Fi (AR9380 / TP-Link TL-WDN4800). My WiFi icon simply says "WiFi: no hardware installed". It's never happened before, but I have Ethernet working so I'll keep on tinkering in the coming days.
It also broke my Wi-Fi. I was using a $20 Fenvi PCI-e Wi-Fi card I bought off Amazon. It has an Atheros chipset (not sure the exact model). It was working out of the box with no additional kexts or patches since Sierra.

Not sure if Apple have disabled support for it in Mojave. I'm not going to bother attempting to get it fixed, but just go out and buy an BCM94331CD which comes directly from the 2012 iMacs + PCI-e adapter. Hopefully that would give me better and more reliable Wi-Fi + Bluetooth.

Still, let me know if you find any fix for this, as I'd love to be able to use the Atheros until I get the Broadcom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back