Contribute
Register

macOS Mojave is Now Available on the Mac App Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Optiplex 3050
updated from the App Store with no issues
went from Beta to release with Clover 4586
I was having issues with ALC255 where I could only get audio through the front port (headphone) I see there's a fix for ALC255 now, I'll try it when the new version of Multibeast releases.

just updated from macos 10.13.6 to 10.14 on my backup ssd with no problem and no issue everything works fine apart from usb 3 and graphic acceleration from nvidia not working as drivers are not yet available but it is recognized ...after everthing will work i will update my primary ssd ....

Did you happen to update your clover install? If so it could be the cause of your black screen. Latest builds tend to remove OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi from the drivers64UEFI folder. Just restore the file & you're back in business.

Thank you! Updated Clover and I was going nuts about this black screen at boot, and after i restored the file, I am able to boot again.

Before I found this solution mentioned above, during my troubleshooting, I removed the following files: AppleKeyFeeder, SMCHelper-64, VboxHfs-64.

Are these needed/suggested to keep? My rig is currently working fine without them.

Even though my hardware configuration is very poor Mojave runs like a charm!
Screenshot at Sep 24 22-26-36.png

just updated from macos 10.13.6 to 10.14 on my backup ssd with no problem and no issue everything works fine apart from usb 3 and graphic acceleration from nvidia not working as drivers are not yet available but it is recognized ...after everthing will work i will update my primary ssd ....

tried this :
  1. Open config.plist with Clover Configurator
  2. Select Kernel and Kext Patches
  3. Select the “+” at the button and input:
    1. Name*: com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBXHCI
    2. Find* [Hex]: 83FB0F0F 83030500 00
    3. Replace* [Hex] : 83FB0F90 90909090 90

and now my usb 3.0 and 3.1 started working....now only thing is to wait for nvidia drivers to get updated....and then i m done with update........

I went to the App store and tried downloading Mojave and I get the message that "This version of macOS 10.14 cannot be installed on this computer". I have high sierra running with no problems. Any suggestions?

Update from High Sierra 10.13.6 to Mojave loses me the Audio . so i did restore from Time Machine back to High Sierra 10.13.6 . i will wait for MultiBeast to update to Mojave then try again

Update from Appstore, everything ok! Sound came back after +1 reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back