Contribute
Register

macOS Mojave is Now Available on the Mac App Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need help, I have downloaded Mojave from the Appstore and tried to do the install, it boots into installer and gives me an error: "mac os could not be installed installer resources not found"

Just built a new system on SSD (HS 10.13.6) just to test Mojave without making changes to my current system on another SSD (HS 10.13.6) everyday system in on M.2 SSD

Any ideas why I would run into that error?

Attachments

• IMG_0161.JPG.5fb2413530fe0cecc147e0680a8d294e.JPG
    IMG_0161.JPG.5fb2413530fe0cecc147e0680a8d294e.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 836
Need help, I have downloaded Mojave from the Appstore and tried to do the install, it boots into installer and gives me an error: "mac os could not be installed installer resources not found"

Just built a new system on SSD (HS 10.13.6) just to test Mojave without making changes to my current system on another SSD (HS 10.13.6) everyday system in on M.2 SSD

Any ideas why I would run into that error?

Just restart and it'll keep going.

Can't wait to upgrade. Love Mojave on my laptop, but for now the wait for Nvidia...

Thanks, I will try that

That didn't seem to work, I keep getting that error. I've tried 4 reboots.

Am I selecting the wrong thing in Clover?

It seems to auto select "Boot macOS Install Prebooter from Preboot" but I select "Install Mac OS (Drive Name)"

I noticed since I have 2 separate SSDs that have different HS builds on it with diff system definitions, my Clover UIs are different. It looks like my new build has older Clover UI (Black and shows drives to be HFS) and my older build has newer UI (Gray background with green Icons) Could this be causing an issue as I have to select my new SSD upon boot by pressing F12 to select my SSD 860 boot OS and then run Mojave installer, reboot again hit F12 select my drive, presented the older Clover UI select install macOS (Drive Name).

I could be doing this wrong, any advice?

I noticed since I have 2 separate SSDs ...

You could try (temporarily) disconnecting one of your SSDs, see if that gets you any farther. That at least would remove a variable from this.

(And it would avoid any confusion about which EFI partition you're booting from.)

Last edited:
Hi! Can I expect a functional automatic upgrade of my High Sierra 10.13.6 laptop with Mojave as it comes from the App Store?

I have a compliant Clover (4444.RM'4652.23891) and have applied the new injections regarding minStolenSize and USBHCI port limit as described under Mojave Beta Laptop support ¨Common problems¨

Cant wait to try dark mode :)

thanks in advance !

Attachments

• configuration.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back