CPU
Intel Core i7 4770K
Graphics
Asus Nvidia GTX 970
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Can't wait to upgrade. Love Mojave on my laptop, but for now the wait for Nvidia...

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA‑Z170X‑Gaming 3
CPU
i7‑6700K
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Thanks, I will try that
That didn't seem to work, I keep getting that error. I've tried 4 reboots.

Am I selecting the wrong thing in Clover?

It seems to auto select "Boot macOS Install Prebooter from Preboot" but I select "Install Mac OS (Drive Name)"

I noticed since I have 2 separate SSDs that have different HS builds on it with diff system definitions, my Clover UIs are different. It looks like my new build has older Clover UI (Black and shows drives to be HFS) and my older build has newer UI (Gray background with green Icons) Could this be causing an issue as I have to select my new SSD upon boot by pressing F12 to select my SSD 860 boot OS and then run Mojave installer, reboot again hit F12 select my drive, presented the older Clover UI select install macOS (Drive Name).

I could be doing this wrong, any advice?

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z68MX-UD2H-B3
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
GTX 970
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
512K, iBook, iMac, LC, Performa, Plus, PowerBook, SE, SE/30
I noticed since I have 2 separate SSDs ...
You could try (temporarily) disconnecting one of your SSDs, see if that gets you any farther. That at least would remove a variable from this.

(And it would avoid any confusion about which EFI partition you're booting from.)

Last edited:
Motherboard
HP Probook 450 G4 (C/UEFI)
CPU
i7-7500U
Graphics
HD 620
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
Hi! Can I expect a functional automatic upgrade of my High Sierra 10.13.6 laptop with Mojave as it comes from the App Store?

I have a compliant Clover (4444.RM'4652.23891) and have applied the new injections regarding minStolenSize and USBHCI port limit as described under Mojave Beta Laptop support ¨Common problems¨

Cant wait to try dark mode :)

thanks in advance !

Attachments

Last edited:
Motherboard
ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero Z390
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
Radeon VII
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
update went ok from 10.13.6 to Mojave except for the sound...Shows on HDMI but not via the outputs on Mobo...

Motherboard
Gigabyte H370M-DS3H
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
That didn't seem to work, I keep getting that error. I've tried 4 reboots.

Am I selecting the wrong thing in Clover?

It seems to auto select "Boot macOS Install Prebooter from Preboot" but I select "Install Mac OS (Drive Name)"

I noticed since I have 2 separate SSDs that have different HS builds on it with diff system definitions, my Clover UIs are different. It looks like my new build has older Clover UI (Black and shows drives to be HFS) and my older build has newer UI (Gray background with green Icons) Could this be causing an issue as I have to select my new SSD upon boot by pressing F12 to select my SSD 860 boot OS and then run Mojave installer, reboot again hit F12 select my drive, presented the older Clover UI select install macOS (Drive Name).

I could be doing this wrong, any advice?
Also getting this stupid error. Infuriating.

LSP

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z170X-UD5 th
CPU
i7 6700K
Graphics
RX580
Mac
iMac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
If you have a properly configured USB setup (within 15 port limit), no need for port limit patching.
Read here:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-creating-a-custom-ssdt-for-usbinjectall-kext.211311/
I have more than 15 ports. It seems that in order for the 3.0 port to work you have to enable the 2.0 as well. I did find that the above port limit patch which I installed in 10.13.6 and in all Mojave betas without issue. The upgrade disabled it and with USB inject all and my customssdt removed to double check to see if I get all the ports all I can see is 15 ports. HS01-14 and ss01-03. It appears that the port limit patch is broken again

Success: I deleted port limit patch and reinstalled. The rebuilt custom ssdt. All good now. All USB 3.0 ports I activated are working.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.