Contribute
Register

macOS Mojave is Now Available on the Mac App Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot to add that I also swapped in the new apfs file posted on the first page of this thread, in my EFI folder. Not sure if that had any influence on the process, but it seemed to work.

As a side note, ideally you should not need to do this beyond troubleshooting. With ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi, PartitionDxe-64.efi, and AptioMemoryFix-64.efi loaded, the live APFS driver can be pulled directly from your OS install and always be the current version each boot.

has anybody got a choppy Mojave on a GTX 1070?

my computer nvidia graphics card works !!!!

A small python script for downloading NVIDIA Web Drivers based on either the current OS build version - or a selected build version.

Can also patch the currently installed web drivers, as well as web driver install packages.

To install, do the following one line at a time in Terminal:

git clone https://github.com/corpnewt/Web-Driver-Toolkit
cd Web-Driver-Toolkit
chmod +x Run.command

Then run with either ./Run.command or by double-clicking Run.command

Interesting, so this modifies current 10.13.6 drivers to make it work with 10.14?. Do you have to select or pick any options while running this script?. Also I wonder if after doing that there will be any issues to update to newest Nvidia web driver once they release it.

Nope the Graphics are choppy as hell, the resolution fine.
Has anyone just tried changing the build number in the plist? Like we used to do it before? Worked for me even the last High Sierra version

Interesting, so this modifies current 10.13.6 drivers to make it work with 10.14?. Do you have to select or pick any options while running this script?. Also I wonder if after doing that there will be any issues to update to newest Nvidia web driver once they release it.
man fix nvidia new 14.0 soon

it DOES not work, do not download.

Has anyone just tried changing the build number in the plist? Like we used to do it before? Worked for me even the last High Sierra version
would you mind sharing on how to do it, i'm lost.

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2018-09-25 um 17.17.46.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2018-09-25 um 17.17.46.png
    128.9 KB · Views: 214
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back