- Nov 18, 2009
- Core i3-7100
- HD 630
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
- macOS Build 18A391
- Automatic HFS+ to APFS conversion upon install.
- Updated Intel, NVIDIA, and AMD graphics drivers
- NVIDIA Alternate Graphics Drivers have NOT been updated for macOS Mojave yet. Users of NVIDIA Maxwell or Pascal graphics cards should stay on macOS High Sierra for now.
- AMD, NVIDIA, Intel Non-Metal capable graphics devices no longer supported in macOS Mojave. Support for many Legacy graphics cards has been eliminated.
- Mojave Graphics Card Support: AMD Radeon HD 7xxx and higher, Intel HD 4000 and higher, NVIDIA 6xx and 7xx 'Kepler'
- Updated audio drivers- to re-enable audio in macOS Mojave, see this post.
- Updated USB drivers
- New Raise Port Limit patch required for some systems. See here for details.
- Updated Wifi drivers
- For legacy support of Atheros and Broadcom Wifi, rollback or replace /System/Library/IO80211Family.kext with macOS 10.13.6 High Sierra version.
Update Directly to macOS Mojave
How to Create a macOS Mojave Public Beta USB
[README] Common Problems/Changes/Fixes on Mojave
Introducing the macOS Mojave Critter!
Mojave Desktop Support
Mojave Desktop Guides
Mojave Laptop Support
Mojave Laptop Guides
macOS Mojave Public Beta is Now Available
Apple Reveals macOS 10.14 Mojave at WWDC - Available Fall 2018