Graphics
GTX 770
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi guys, I updated from Sierra but got stuck on a black screen when pressing "Boot macOS Install from Macintosh" any fixes? I have an intel i7-4790K with Nvidia gtx 770.

Hi guys, I updated from Sierra but got stuck on a black screen when pressing "Boot macOS Install from Macintosh" any fixes? I have an intel i7-4790K with Nvidia gtx 770.
Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v) and Don't reboot on panic (debug=0x100).

Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v) and Don't reboot on panic (debug=0x100).

It stops here

Attachments

• CF01EE85-873A-4C44-B81D-104829974C5F.jpeg
    CF01EE85-873A-4C44-B81D-104829974C5F.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 236
Same problem here but is not related to Mojave’s installation. I had macos 10.13.6 high Sierra working well. One day it just started giving the error above. Only change to system was update to latest clover build

Same problem here but is not related to Mojave’s installation. I had macos 10.13.6 high Sierra working well. One day it just started giving the error above. Only change to system was update to latest clover build
Do not hijack another user's thread.
The Clover problem is well documented (Aptio fix driver), use the forum Search tool for details.

Hi! Have you fixed it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back