• Light Mode

Votes: 112 28.0%
  • Dark Mode

Votes: 288 72.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark, it matches my outlook.

Dark mode Because its easy on the eyes and good for long night working white takes your eyes in few hours...

join the darkside!!!
:beachball:

Light mode because depending on your wallpaper the windows change the color to for example dark red if you have a red wallpaper

Dark mode, with a cool splash of purple for the highlight color. Something about the tinted glass appearance of dark mode mixed with the distinct contrast of the deep purple, just puts both my mind and my eyes at ease. Plus dark mode has one of the best default palettes for a terminal I've seen.

Light. Because I have chromatic aberration [which messes with colour perception] and I deal with customers with documents that they want printed on white paper.

1. My work machine, a MacBook Pro I like the Lite, I have the Apple cinema display and the shinny glass screen reflects like a mirror with dark mode same with the MacBook Pro glass screen it glares. I do like the dark mode at night with the room dark.
  2. On my hackiintosh I like dark mode with my LG non glare monitor.

Dark Mode – It's too blinding when I work at night especially with the lights turned off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back