Contribute
Register

macOS High Sierra To Be Released September 25, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're working on the Uni/Multi- Beasts for High Sierra as I post this. We'll have new guides for the early adaptors when the HS release is announced.

However, an olde coaches saying is, "Don't rush to fail!" So, unless your masochistic, I'd wait for the HS announcement dust to settle and the tonymacx86 guides are posted. :thumbup:

High Sierra being released today? 25th September?

Last I heard...yes! Now, what time is up for grabs. So, since I haven't kept track of previous macOS 10.x.0 releases. I'll guess 10 am (Pacific Time Zone) Apple Time Zone (1pm Eastern Time) or ??? But, we know it will be released sometime on September 25. :thumbup:

Yes, it's today. I think Stork meant when it's announced that High Sierra is officially available in the App Store (which should be later today sometime).

Last I heard...yes! Now, what time is up for grabs. So, since I haven't kept track of previous macOS 10.x.0 releases. I'll guess 10 am (Pacific Time Zone) Apple Time Zone (1pm Eastern Time) or ??? But, we know it will be released sometime on September 25. :thumbup:

Must of slipped my mind or the time has gone fast :O My memory isn't as good as it use to be. I think its 6pm here. Ill keep a eye out anyway.

Must of slipped my mind or the time has gone fast :O My memory isn't as good as it use to be. I think its 6pm here. Ill keep a eye out anyway.
Ah! Well, when Apple stated the date, it was from their California Pacific Time Zone perspective. If you're in the UK time zone, don't stay up. There's always tomorrow, especially if you have to show up at work in the morning. ;)

Ah! Well, when Apple stated the date, it was from their California Pacific Time Zone perspective. If you're in the UK time zone, don't stay up. There's always tomorrow, especially if you have to show up at work in the morning. ;)

From what I can remember its 1pm in the States & 6pm UK Time. Probably the Servers will be that bombarded will have problems downloading lol. Work time can be anytime in the day thats the problem its whenever they need me at the farm :lol:.

Downloading ...

Does New Mac OS High Sierra Supports LEGACY (BIOS) Motherboards or not ?

Is there gonna be support for legacy (bios) motherboards? I don't know if the changes on High Sierra affects how the installation works.
Do you installed in Legacy ? does it work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back