Motherboard
Asus X550VX (U3E1) (Clover UEFI)
CPU
Intel Core I7 6700HQ / Skylake -H
Graphics
Nvidia GeForce GTX 950M + Intel HD530 1920x1080
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I've been running High Sierra on an ASUS K550VX for 18 months without problems.
I had problems with Logitech Control Center yesterday 'cause it doesn't recognise my Logitech Marble Trackball (my laptop does, in fact i am able to use it but not to use shortcuts). I've uninstalled it and prompted a reboot to make effective the uninstall, i chose to boot on macOS, then it shows me the Apple logo with the progress bar on black screen as usual but, when it was full, nothing happened for 20 minutes straight. I tried to shut down and boot the laptop several times (even entering with Windows 10, wich is on another partition of the same 850 EVO where High Sierra is installed) but every time happened the same thing.
Don't know how to even access the HD to recover data to move to another SSD, although the 850 EVO currently in my laptop is perfectly functioning, I'm using it right now.

Last edited:
I've been running High Sierra on an ASUS K550VX for 18 months without problems.
I had problems with Logitech Control Center yesterday 'cause it doesn't recognise my Logitech Marble Trackball (my laptop does, in fact i am able to use it but not to use shortcuts). I've uninstalled it and prompted a reboot to make effective the uninstall, i chose to boot on macOS it shows me the Apple logo with the progress baron black screen as usual but, when it was full, nothing happened for 20 minutes straight. I tried to shut down and boot the laptop several times (even entering with Windows 10, wich is on another partition of the same 850 EVO where High Sierra is installed) but every time happened the same thing.
Don't know how to even access the HD to recover data to move to another SSD, altough the 850 EVO currently in my laptop is perfectly functioning, I'm using it right now.
I'm uploading the photo with verbose mode on, hope it could be useful to anyone

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2019-12-09 at 22.01.57.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-12-09 at 22.01.57.jpeg
    281.9 KB · Views: 67
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back