Contribute
Register

macOS High Sierra is Now Available on the Mac App Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having the same display, but having issues with Night Shift. After waking up from sleep, the monitor gets a purple tint although Night Shift is disabled. By enable and then disable it again the screen goes to normal. Anything you have seen?
I wish I could get my system to sleep and wake more than once without having to restart the system.

SOLVED! New MoBo and intel 8700k. All works perfectly now.

Last edited:
View attachment 280606

After failing to install High Sierra on my Hackintosh GA Z87MX-D3H + i7 4770S since the first betas, I've succeeded last week with the GM.
It's all about dropping MATS, MCFG and BGRT tables depending on your motherboard in the Clover config.plist file of your USB key installer.
Good luck to all who have troubles to install HS.

@jcds83 would you mind share your config.plist and what are the kexts you are loading? I've a similar build and have some problems with sound and after sleep...

Many thanks

Hi ammutable,

Sound and sleep problems can be solved by different ways.
Some people use kext patches in Clover Configurator for instance from Toleda.
I prefer to use an almost vanilla config.plist with kexts added to /EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts or /Library/Extensions as Lilu.kext and AppleALC.kext. On the other hand, you must have correct DSDT.aml and SSDT.aml.
However, I can share with you my config.plist and my DSDT.

Attachments

• Material.zip
    19.6 KB · Views: 138
Hi ammutable,

Sound and sleep problems can be solved by different ways.
Some people use kext patches in Clover Configurator for instance from Toleda.
I prefer to use an almost vanilla config.plist with kexts added to /EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts or /Library/Extensions as Lilu.kext and AppleALC.kext. On the other hand, you must have correct DSDT.aml and SSDT.aml.
However, I can share with you my config.plist and my DSDT.

Thank you for the reply. Right now I'm back to 0, I've already done countless reinstalls of my system, since I can install booting from recovery and then I can only boot from system for the first time. After that all I get are kernel panics...

Thank you for the reply. Right now I'm back to 0, I've already done countless reinstalls of my system, since I can install booting from recovery and then I can only boot from system for the first time. After that all I get are kernel panics...

I've explained in a previous post how repair the genuine DSDT of our motherboard to prevent boot problems. It's very tricky.
I read later in a post of Rehabman that there is a workaround for the KP by choosing FixHeaders in config.plist > Acpi without changing anything in the DSDT.
FixHeaders.png
Hope that could solve your KP.

Sir, good day. I'm also ang elitebook 8470p user. Can you teach me how you install the graphics and wifi driver of your hackintosh?
I would probably say 2 hours. I am wondering if it has something to do with it switching between 2.4 and 5ghz.

Yes, I use Samsung CF791 - 100 Hz
and DisplayPort Resolution and audio works great too :D

View attachment 280598

PS: I tried to install HighSierra on old i5-4590 at this moment works great too :D

How did you get Audio working with the CF791? I have the same monitor. I appreciate any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back