Contribute
Register

macOS High Sierra is Now Available on the Mac App Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, my system is very similar to yours. I have a Z-97M-D3H with the Intel HD Graphics on-board. Can I start the upgrade on my system right after the download or is necessary any pre-install setup on clover?

Thanks!

Cant compare H77N hardware with H97M hardware.
Totally different. H97M is not native hardware.
All depends on Clover & how its setup. Personally id use startosinstall to avoid APFS.

Today I switched to quad LG 27UD68.

It works fine with DP for all four, but only after I switched from 18,3 to 14,2 and switched the order of the monitor cables.

Hi there! Would you mind sharing your EFI folder?.... also curious whether you use FCPX, and is it working with you? I have a rx580, but I can't seem to fix some OPENCL problem, that makes the system run at 1/3 of the speed after a while.

macOS 10.13 High Sierra is now available from the Mac App Store. Anyone who has purchased Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, OS X 10.7 Lion, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, or has OS X 10.9 Mavericks, OS X 10.10 Yosemite, OS X 10.11 El Capitan, or macOS 10.12 Sierra installed will be able to upgrade for no cost.

What we know about 10.13.0 so far:
  • macOS Build 17A365
  • 17.0.0 Darwin Kernel
  • Native NVMe drive support
  • Updated Intel, NVIDIA, and AMD graphics drivers
    • NVIDIA Alternate Graphics Drivers have been updated for 10.13.0.
    • Intel 5xx/6xx graphics users: Lilu.kext and IntelGraphicsFixup.kext have been updated to 1.1.7. Install these with KextBeast before updating.
    • Intel 6xx graphics users: Add boot flag -disablegfxfirmware to config.plist under Boot/Arguments.
    • Added support for some AMD graphics cards.
  • This update will replace your audio drivers. To enable audio in High Sierra please see toleda's post here.
  • Updated apfs.efi for 10.13.0
Testing is now underway- this post will be updated. Good luck, and let us know how it goes! Report your results here.
Mac OS high Sierra well support zotac GT 710 graphics card or not

High Sierra will support zotac GT 710 graphics card or not I am using Sierra 10.12.6 and getting blinking lines on the display install the correct Nvidia drive but not working

@R.D.zion, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, and details of your CPU.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

View attachment 280606

After failing to install High Sierra on my Hackintosh GA Z87MX-D3H + i7 4770S since the first betas, I've succeeded last week with the GM.
It's all about dropping MATS, MCFG and BGRT tables depending on your motherboard in the Clover config.plist file of your USB key installer.
Good luck to all who have troubles to install HS.

I've got the same Mobo. Current config:

32GB 1866 DD3
GTX 1080Ti

I've gotten High Sierra working on USBInjectAll, but can't seem to get USB 3.0 functionality. Do you have any tips? Care to put together a guide for a fresh install or upgrade path? What kind of beer do you like? Can I order you a pizza at some point? I'm willing to bribe for this. :-D

I've got the same Mobo. Current config:

32GB 1866 DD3
GTX 1080Ti

I've gotten High Sierra working on USBInjectAll, but can't seem to get USB 3.0 functionality. Do you have any tips? Care to put together a guide for a fresh install or upgrade path? What kind of beer do you like? Can I order you a pizza at some point? I'm willing to bribe for this. :-D
Hi Idiom,

Go to the discussion Install working. No option in Clover Configurator to drop MATS in High Sierra Desktop Support, started by Amblin, on July 5,2017. Look at my post #20 and post your questions here.

I'm sorry to highjack the thread. I looked everywhere! Does anybody have a 10.13.0 download? I have tried 10.13.1 etc etc, even the app store, but I cannot upgrade because I get an error of needing 10.13 first.
Thanks in advance!!

Yes, I use Samsung CF791 - 100 Hz
and DisplayPort Resolution and audio works great too :D

View attachment 280598

PS: I tried to install HighSierra on old i5-4590 at this moment works great too :D

I'm having the same display, but having issues with Night Shift. After waking up from sleep, the monitor gets a purple tint although Night Shift is disabled. By enable and then disable it again the screen goes to normal. Anything you have seen?

@bege, please add details of your motherboard (Mobo) to your profile (personal details).
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard (Mobo).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back