Contribute
Register

macOS High Sierra is Now Available on the Mac App Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
is everyone in this thread updating to SATA SSD? I am on a 960 pro hacked nvme kext and patches. My attempts to install end prematurely on reboot with some error. I can only boot back to sierra 12.6 without any issues.

I cannot even take a picture of the error before it reboots. Is there someplace I can look at the log after booting back to sierra 12.6 on what happened during the install attempt?

have you tried verbose mode? add -v as boot agument

Please some one can help me with my X58 UD4P
I can install High Sierra on my HD but can't not boot from the hard drive
I have this icon at end
No.jpg

hey you have GA Z170 D3H MOBO. I have same mobo but how you manage F20 BIOS run macOS 10.12 or 10.13. in my case I have facing paic . than I force rollback F5 BIOS it's work fine. can you tell me how you install macOS on 10.12 or 10.13:)

I had to set Patch APIC and Kernal PM to true in config.plist.

have you tried reinstalling the os? usually for me thats happend from a failed install

Updated to High Sierra and how do I know if my USB 3.0 is working? If it is not working what do I do to enable it? Here are screenshots of what it says when I try Multibeast and what it says in System Report...

View attachment 281652
View attachment 281653
View attachment 281654

Don't use multibeast yet, as you can see it doesn't read the Hard Drive to install anything to, most likely have to wait until a new multibeast is updated, I'm going through the same thing but with my audio drivers not working.

have you tried verbose mode? add -v as boot agument

Yes its is verbose mode ofcourse. But it hardly says for a couple of seconds before rebooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back