Contribute
Register

macOS High Sierra is Now Available on the Mac App Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am getting error when I updating to high sierra. It shows a prohibited sign. When I'm booting with -v it says error loading kernal cache (0xe),
Boot failed, Sleeping for 10 secinds before exiting.

Please help me..

Just follow the guide, and its DONE.

Attachments

• High Sierra.jpg
    High Sierra.jpg
    514.9 KB · Views: 251
Thanks.
At the moment I have no vega graphic card but I would buy me one in the next days...
Do you use a monitor with refresh rates higher then 60 hz?

Yes, I use Samsung CF791 - 100 Hz
and DisplayPort Resolution and audio works great too :D

ecran.png

PS: I tried to install HighSierra on old i5-4590 at this moment works great too :D

Guys, this is not a help thread

Please post in the relevant threads

Where's a good place to post? Problems ought be relevant to a this thread since it points out that some people are indeed having problems. Perhaps, pointing out a "proper" place would be more helpful.

Last edited:
Where's a good place to post? Problems ought be relevant to a this thead since it points out that some people are indeed having problems. Perhaps, pointing out a "proper" place would be more helpful.
desktop support or laptop support would be a good place to start

Just noticed that wake from sleep now works for me with dual displays and HD4600 Intel GFX. Used to crash with sierra, so.... woooo perfect machine! that was the one last remaining issue i had

Yes (with GM Candidate), since I updated to iTunes12.7. Sometimes OK, but frequently crashes when I attach my iPhone.

Yup, loads of crashes. Error logs mentioned my 'purchased' list having issues. So I have logged out of the store and back in and seeing if that helps...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back