Contribute
Register

macOS High Sierra is Now Available on the Mac App Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
How and where do I disable SIP?

SIP is still the same. CsrActiveConfig 0x67. SIP needs to be disabled at all times to avoid any boot failures.

Hey guys. "Sierra-on-HDD" guy here. Any tips for me? Considering that APFS is primarily for SSDs...

NVIDIA Alternate Graphics Drivers have NOT been updated for 10.13.0 yet. If you have a Maxwell or Pascal based NVIDIA graphics card, do not update yet.

Do you think there will be an update soon?

Hey guys. "Sierra-on-HDD" guy here. Any tips for me? Considering that APFS is primarily for SSDs...

When I saw first test of APFS ... it was better for HDDs but worst (transfers) for SSDs
so after some benchmarks and people opinions I was thinking is more for HDD performance, because with SSD it was worst.
Today... I don't know it will be great if the other people say something more after some benchmarks with SSD and HDDs. :)

Does iTunes keep crashing for anyone else?

Upgrade To High Sierra done and all work fine!!!! All is good!! :)

Capture d’écran 2017-09-26 à 00.22.15.png

Everything went smoothly! Rebooted couple of times, and everything works! :)

P.S. APFS transition also went smoothly! Just follow the instructions and you will be OK ;)

Update was smooth. But my screen seems weird as shown in the image attached. Images are partially broken. Is this graphics card issue? I am using GTX660 with native driver.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-25 at 3.48.59 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-25 at 3.48.59 PM.png
    121.2 KB · Views: 371
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back