CPU
i7-8086K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
MultiBeast v10 will be released by the end of the week. Again, High Sierra has caused new problems for us. But, better us than you. :thumbup:
Any word on the status of MultiBeast v10? I completely understand the challenges, and respect the efforts to bring this to all of us -your work is VERY appreciated!!

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z87X-UD5H
CPU
Intel Core i5 4670K
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4600 1536 MB
Mac
iMac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac, Quadra
Mobile Phone
iOS
Any word on the status of MultiBeast v10? I completely understand the challenges, and respect the efforts to bring this to all of us -your work is VERY appreciated!!
Constantly pressing F5 to see if its been released :) LOL

Motherboard
OSX Yosemite 10.10.3
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Update went perfect on my H77N-WIFI. Will update my Z/H77N-WIFI for Audio but everything seems to be up and running here.

View attachment 280442
Hi, my system is very similar to yours. I have a Z-97M-D3H with the Intel HD Graphics on-board. Can I start the upgrade on my system right after the download or is necessary any pre-install setup on clover?

Thanks!

Motherboard
GA-H77N-WIFI
CPU
Core i7-3770
Graphics
Intel HD 4000
Mac
MacBook, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
Hi, my system is very similar to yours. I have a Z-97M-D3H with the Intel HD Graphics on-board. Can I start the upgrade on my system right after the download or is necessary any pre-install setup on clover?

Thanks!
Cant compare H77N hardware with H97M hardware.
Totally different. H97M is not native hardware.
All depends on Clover & how its setup. Personally id use startosinstall to avoid APFS.

Motherboard
z370 AORUS GAMING 7
CPU
8700K - 5.1ghz
Graphics
VEGA 64
Mac
MacBook Pro
Today I switched to quad LG 27UD68.

It works fine with DP for all four, but only after I switched from 18,3 to 14,2 and switched the order of the monitor cables.
Hi there! Would you mind sharing your EFI folder?.... also curious whether you use FCPX, and is it working with you? I have a rx580, but I can't seem to fix some OPENCL problem, that makes the system run at 1/3 of the speed after a while.

Motherboard
Asus H61M-CS motherboard
CPU
i7 second generation processor
Graphics
zotac 710 gt
Mac
iMac
Classic Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android
macOS 10.13 High Sierra is now available from the Mac App Store. Anyone who has purchased Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, OS X 10.7 Lion, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, or has OS X 10.9 Mavericks, OS X 10.10 Yosemite, OS X 10.11 El Capitan, or macOS 10.12 Sierra installed will be able to upgrade for no cost.

What we know about 10.13.0 so far:
  • macOS Build 17A365
  • 17.0.0 Darwin Kernel
  • Native NVMe drive support
  • Updated Intel, NVIDIA, and AMD graphics drivers
    • NVIDIA Alternate Graphics Drivers have been updated for 10.13.0.
    • Intel 5xx/6xx graphics users: Lilu.kext and IntelGraphicsFixup.kext have been updated to 1.1.7. Install these with KextBeast before updating.
    • Intel 6xx graphics users: Add boot flag -disablegfxfirmware to config.plist under Boot/Arguments.
    • Added support for some AMD graphics cards.
  • This update will replace your audio drivers. To enable audio in High Sierra please see toleda's post here.
  • Updated apfs.efi for 10.13.0
Testing is now underway- this post will be updated. Good luck, and let us know how it goes! Report your results here.
Mac OS high Sierra well support zotac GT 710 graphics card or not

Motherboard
Asus H61M-CS motherboard
CPU
i7 second generation processor
Graphics
zotac 710 gt
Mac
iMac
Classic Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android
High Sierra will support zotac GT 710 graphics card or not I am using Sierra 10.12.6 and getting blinking lines on the display install the correct Nvidia drive but not working

BreBo

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-OC
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
GTX 970
@R.D.zion, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, and details of your CPU.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 DESIGNARE
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
Dual Radeon
Mac
MacBook, MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
View attachment 280606

After failing to install High Sierra on my Hackintosh GA Z87MX-D3H + i7 4770S since the first betas, I've succeeded last week with the GM.
It's all about dropping MATS, MCFG and BGRT tables depending on your motherboard in the Clover config.plist file of your USB key installer.
Good luck to all who have troubles to install HS.
I've got the same Mobo. Current config:

32GB 1866 DD3
GTX 1080Ti

I've gotten High Sierra working on USBInjectAll, but can't seem to get USB 3.0 functionality. Do you have any tips? Care to put together a guide for a fresh install or upgrade path? What kind of beer do you like? Can I order you a pizza at some point? I'm willing to bribe for this. :-D

Motherboard
GigaByte Z87-MX-D3H
CPU
i7-4770S
Graphics
GT 640
Mac
MacBook, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
128K, 512K, Classic, Color Classic, iBook, iMac, LC, Performa, Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
I've got the same Mobo. Current config:

32GB 1866 DD3
GTX 1080Ti

I've gotten High Sierra working on USBInjectAll, but can't seem to get USB 3.0 functionality. Do you have any tips? Care to put together a guide for a fresh install or upgrade path? What kind of beer do you like? Can I order you a pizza at some point? I'm willing to bribe for this. :-D
Hi Idiom,

Go to the discussion Install working. No option in Clover Configurator to drop MATS in High Sierra Desktop Support, started by Amblin, on July 5,2017. Look at my post #20 and post your questions here.