Contribute
Register

macOS High Sierra is Now Available on the Mac App Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay then ill wait for it,its will be up tonight?:thumbup:

:crazy::silent:

UniBeast & MultiBeast:wave: no reply i think its delay waited all day yesterday lol :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Being pesty won't make it happen any soon. Good news is that UB/MB in final testing. So, hurry up and wait. :lol:

alright i would wait by the end off the month then i guess :clap: thanks for letting me tho but still cant wait for it my hackintosh wont work ryt now:?:.o_O@stork

Ok strange; it seems like my OS doesn't seem to find Sierra 10.13 on App Store. It merely says no updates are available. I am on 10.12.6, any ideas?

It's not seen as an update but rather an upgrade (at least that how I understood it). Just do a search for High Sierra on the App Store and you'll see it's available for downloading. I think updates are more pushed where major upgrades like these are left for the user to decide.

I must say that reading through this whole thread just reminded me how different the installation experience is for everyone. I might just be lucky with my hardware (not being the latest and greatest) but I've had minimal issues. El Capitan was my only grief. Sierra was smooth as butter and even on High Sierra my machine runs very stable. The only issue I have is USB 3.0 due to the AsMedia (ASM1042) USB3.0 in my machine. Cant get those ports to work reliably with GenericUSBXHCI.kext. But other than that super happy.

Any word on Multi Beast for High Sierra??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back