Contribute
Register

macOS High Sierra is Now Available on the Mac App Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update was seamless. No probs at all. It did reboot at the install screen and started over, but that was the only hiccup. I updated from the App Store and installed. Before this, I updated Clover to the latest version, moved kexts to other, and placed the apfs.efi in the drivers64 folder. That's it. Everything works!

That is what i did !!! First instaled macOS Sierra 10.12.6 and after that i updated to HIGH SIERRA !!!
Now i attached config file that i used to install Sierra 10.12.6
Good Luck !!!
I have created a new usb boot sierra 10.12 and i updated to high-sierra. All is good
Thank you so much

capture-decran-2017-10-07-a-12-14-48-png.283835

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2017-10-07 à 12.14.48.png
    Capture d’écran 2017-10-07 à 12.14.48.png
    103.3 KB · Views: 1,626
help me, during the installation from UniBeast 7.1.1 when I reach the selection MacOS High Sierra is not possible to select the option Sierra. I can't figure it out.
Thank you so much.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-07 at 19.33.40.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-07 at 19.33.40.png
    864 KB · Views: 139
  • Screen Shot 2017-10-07 at 19.33.54.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-07 at 19.33.54.png
    79.4 KB · Views: 133
i got this error loading my bootable usb.any idea how to fix it?

I had same error after updating to High Sierra (AFPS), but without using my bootable USB. Normally when booting from USB you must see the clover boot manager.

You have this message after installing / updating to High Sierra?

Are you sure USB is your primary boot device in BIOS settings?

Update went smoothly from Sierra, it took cca. 1 hour. HDMI audio worked without any magic trick (after injecting the ALC1150 kext ofc), night shift appeared on Today's view above 'Do not disturbed'. Thanks for the detailed instructions.

ASRock Z87M OC FORMULA
Intel Core i5 4440
16GB ram
NVIDIA 950GTX 2GB
BenQ GW2255 Display 21.5 inch

Still having issue booting my USB. Can't wait for new version UniBeast & MultiBeast.:banghead::crazy:

Drop MATS table in Clover options if it is there.
I’m having this issue also, I don’t have the drop MATS option in ACPI. Can you think of anything else?

I’m having this issue also, I don’t have the drop MATS option in ACPI. Can you think of anything else?
So just to be clear, you only need to drop the MATS (and DMAR, and other bothersome tables) if it's in your particular motherboard's firmware. When you say you don't have the drop MATS option in ACPI, do you mean, when you go to ACPI tab, and to the Drop Tables section, and click the "PLUS" sign to add, then click _double arrows_ in the new empty box with double arrows under Signature, and scroll down, you don't see MATS (it's there in recent clovers)? or do you mean your board doesn't have it in firmware (hit 'o' in clover screen)?

But my understanding is that the solution to these "drop MATS and DMAR tables if your firmware has them to prevent backtrace" issues is to, instead, tick 'FixHeaders_20000000' on the Acpi tab, Fixes, tab '2'.

TLDR; don't drop MATS or DMAR, tick FixHeaders_20000000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back