Contribute
Register

macOS High Sierra is Now Available on the Mac App Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
50Meg line and downloaded, just copying the file to a USB so I can update my macs (Obviously not the hackintosh) UK Download.

Does someone with Intel processor and nVidia GTX card (all using clover on previous sierra installation) upgraded to high sierra? My build is working perfectly so I don't wanna screw up something. Of course I will do a clone on other disk anyway, but I am just asking if it's worth trying it.

I also know there isn't driver for nvidia on 10.13, but I am just asking :headbang:

Downloaded, but not going to install, will wait for Multibeast / Unibeast. Prefer that method by far

Hi guys, any idea on why the installer is just 19,9 MB? I am guessing it does not contain the bootable disk image.

I am on 10.12.2.

Mine Also weights 19MB.

I started an installation on a different partition and it seems to be downloading the data there

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-25 at 12.18.47.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-25 at 12.18.47.png
    65.6 KB · Views: 492
  • Screen Shot 2017-09-25 at 12.19.42.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-25 at 12.19.42.png
    107.8 KB · Views: 517
Mine Also weights 19MB.

I started an installation on a different partition and it seems to be downloading the data there

This happened to me too the first time- the app was only 19.9MB. I think it has something to do with already having the Beta version in /Applications. Delete the smaller app and the beta if you have it, empty the trash and reboot. Then retry downloading HS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back