Contribute
Register

macOS High Sierra is Now Available on the Mac App Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Dragon, could you send me the link of the Kexts that you're using with HD Graphics 4000?
I'm stuck on El Capitan just because of it.
Thank you.

Im using Apples Stock Kexts.

I cant install high sierra with pascal graphic, yes?

I have upgraded to High Sierra on one of my hackintoshes (an Ivy Bridge with Nvidia GTX 770 card) and it works perfectly fine, graphic acceleration and everything. On another one with Kaby Lake with GTX 1080, I will just wait for the NV Web drives to be released, although not sure when that will happen, as I remember when Sierra came out, several months have passed before Nvidia released drivers supporting Pascal cards, so hopefully this time it´ll be faster than that.

Did you need todo anything for the 770? ADGP fixup or anything like that?

Anyone has realtek 1150 works well.

I has no sound with internal speakers

Lineout has but wrong speaker. Only rear not front speaker as default

Beta 10.13 worked well. Tried both cloveralc and applealc

Did you need todo anything for the 770? ADGP fixup or anything like that?
Nothing really, many GTX 7XX cards are natively supported on macOS. At least the 770 is, there are others such as (I believe) 750 Ti which is Maxwell that I think requires the Nvidia Web Driver instead. For the GTX 770, graphic acceleration works out of the box, no need for additional kext or anything else.

Anyone has realtek 1150 works well.

I has no sound with internal speakers

Lineout has but wrong speaker. Only rear not front speaker as default

Beta 10.13 worked well. Tried both cloveralc and applealc
I ran @toleda's 10.13 audio_cloverALC-130_v0.2.command and have sound working the way I'm used to it working. I'm on an 1150.

As a result of the script I have no AppleALC.kext in kexts/other, but I do have several patches in config.plist. I do not know exactly what the script does. I used audio inject 1.

So, Voodoo HDA audio drivers don´t work anymore with High Sierra?. I remember I used it as alternative to the CloverALC or other, and it worked fine with any Sierra upgrade. This time I used CloverALC and worked fine for audio, but was wondering if you know if any upgrade will come to the Voodoo HDA one, as it was a very stable and reliable audio driver for macOS Sierra.

I cant install high sierra with pascal graphic, yes?
Well you can, but you won't have any graphics acceleration. Is better to wait for the Nvidia Web driver to be released.

Looking forward on installing with updated UniBeast and MultiBeast it's the only way I can be at peace and not get frustrated with multiple issues with sounds and videos issues and who knows what else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back