CPU
i3 5th Generation
Graphics
Intel HD5500
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I've read few tweets of people say they have returned their Macbooks to Apple after Updating to High Sierra because it was the worst thing they EVER Done to their computers along side with lots of bugs.. How ever I feel Like my Laptop (Hackintosh) with High Sierra is actually more Quicker and Easier to run and Launch apps than Sierra.

I've got ASUS X555LAB Base Model: 500GB Space HDD - 4GB RAM - Intel Based Graphic Card HD-5500 - Core i3 5th Gen! and It sort feel like It's more beneficial for me to Work on High Sierra than on Sierra.. I Just updated my Hackintosh yesterday but I've been Using It for quite a while but really needed to erase my whole Hard Drive and Re-Map it with Windows along side. and What I noticed since switching back to Sierra is the Computer is slower and Heavier when I do lots of stuff at once while on High Sierra it's Quicker yet still bit heavier cause I got the Base Model Budget Laptop What do you expect from 4GB of Ram and i3 Core !!

Also I'm planing on Upgrading the Ram because that's the only thing I can upgrade and save money for but It's going to take me long time to actually Reach that goal, I'm planing on having extra 4GB so I have 8GB Ram total, btw I got DDR3 1600 Mhz is it okay to have extra 4GB or what?

I've read few tweets of people say they have returned their Macbooks to Apple after Updating to High Sierra because it was the worst thing they EVER Done to their computers along side with lots of bugs.. How ever I feel Like my Laptop (Hackintosh) with High Sierra is actually more Quicker and Easier to run and Launch apps than Sierra.

I've got ASUS X555LAB Base Model: 500GB Space HDD - 4GB RAM - Intel Based Graphic Card HD-5500 - Core i3 5th Gen! and It sort feel like It's more beneficial for me to Work on High Sierra than on Sierra.. I Just updated my Hackintosh yesterday but I've been Using It for quite a while but really needed to erase my whole Hard Drive and Re-Map it with Windows along side. and What I noticed since switching back to Sierra is the Computer is slower and Heavier when I do lots of stuff at once while on High Sierra it's Quicker yet still bit heavier cause I got the Base Model Budget Laptop What do you expect from 4GB of Ram and i3 Core !!

Also I'm planing on Upgrading the Ram because that's the only thing I can upgrade and save money for but It's going to take me long time to actually Reach that goal, I'm planing on having extra 4GB so I have 8GB Ram total, btw I got DDR3 1600 Mhz is it okay to have extra 4GB or what?
8GB ram sounds fine

Because there are Models of iMacs that has 8GB of ram, I think as you said Sounds Fine

my laptop is like yours except it is core i7 and i wanna install high sierra on it can you tell me your steps and tools you used to install it ?? and is it will work with core i7 ?

my laptop is like yours except it is core i7 and i wanna install high sierra on it can you tell me your steps and tools you used to install it ?? and is it will work with core i7 ?

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Although you should read the FAQ for an overview of issues, the Clover guide is linked from the first question: "Q. Where do I start?", just after the bold face "Clover Guide".
Here is a direct link, just to be clear:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Also, your profile must be filled out with complete details as requested in the FAQ, again under "Q. Where do I start?". All seven details requested are equally important.

And if you have an issue (after following the guide), or on any other problem, you must provide a detailed description of the problem including information that helps us understand what you're doing. Always attach "Problem Reporting" files as per FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html
The required files and data are fully detailed in the last question in the FAQ:
"Q. What are typical "Problem Reporting" files?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back