Asrock Z370 killer sli
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
UHD 630
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone!
I recently built a pc and wanted to install Mac os on it.
I followed the steps and got to the screen that asks you what drive
You want to install Mac os high sierra on. I selected my drive that
I formatted earlier. It then proceeded to install. It then got about
1/4 of the way through and it rebooted so I was brought back
To the menu with the clover menu. (I think it is called the clover boot menu.)
Please tell me if I can fix it. If you can tell me in the most basic way you can
That would also be appreciated as I am relatively new to unibeast, multibeast, and hacintosh.
Thanks again, Zuma2006!

Why have you posted this in the Buying Advice forum ?

You should read and comply with the rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.

Why have you posted this in the Buying Advice forum ?

You should read and comply with the rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.
So sorry! As I said I am new and have not used the site very often! Is there a way I can move this? Thanks, Zuma2006

Moved to Desktop Support.

Hi everyone! I was just installing Mac os on my pc and when it was at installing high sierra it rebooted. When I booted the installer with -v my pc rebooted before I had chance to take a photo. Any help would be much appreciate. My specs are:
i7 8700k
Asrock Z370 Killer Sli
No graphics card, yet. (But I am saving up!)

When I booted the installer with -v my pc rebooted before I had chance to take a photo. Any help would be much appreciate.
Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v) and Don't reboot on panic (debug=0x100).

Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v) and Don't reboot on panic (debug=0x100).

Thanks for your help, but I already tried the don't Reboot on panic option and it still rebooted. Thanks, Zuma2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back