Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Rog Maximus Hero
CPU
i9 9900k
Graphics
PowerColor 5700XT Liquid Devil
Have Installed a clean install of the latest macOS High Sierra Version (10.13.1) HFS+ and the latest Nvidia Web Driver (378.10.10.10.20.107) all is working great accept when enabling G-SYNC my pc locks up nothing works,have to reboot and manually uninstall then re-install the driver again.G-SYNC worked flawlessly before upgrading to High Sierra, is this a driver issue or a problem with High Sierra.

Have Installed a clean install of the latest macOS High Sierra Version (10.13.1) HFS+ and the latest Nvidia Web Driver (378.10.10.10.20.107) all is working great accept when enabling G-SYNC my pc locks up nothing works,have to reboot and manually uninstall then re-install the driver again.G-SYNC worked flawlessly before upgrading to High Sierra, is this a driver issue or a problem with High Sierra.
not a guide, moved to desktop support

I have same issue. After upgrade from Sierra to High Sierra, G-sync cause freeze.

@doonie, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back