Contribute
Register

macOS High Sierra 10.13 Supplemental Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am back. What a complete nightmare the supplemental update was. I found out that the changes I made to the nvdastartupweb plist before restarting didn't stick and that was why I was having problems. I removed the drive and plugged in via usb to my MacBook Pro and changed the plist, rebooted and repaired permissions and flushed cache. rebooted one more time and its all good.

My system updated without issues.

Took a long while though, so I was nervous :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-06 at 23.22.04.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-06 at 23.22.04.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 159
It was a dreadful update but happy to report it works now. Thanks to you all and nvidia!

Mine is already installed and working THANKS NVIDIA

Gratz!

The million dollar question...Same as before, uninstall previous drivers, reboot, mount efi set 0x0 to enable sip, reboot, install drivers, touch s/l/e and l/e, mount efi, disable sip 0x67 and reboot?

Or something else? Was there any change in the installer behaviour? Still giving a warning or error message?

Thanks in advance!

Gratz!

The million dollar question...Same as before, uninstall previous drivers, reboot, mount efi set 0x0 to enable sip, reboot, install drivers, touch s/l/e and l/e, mount efi, disable sip 0x67 and reboot?

Or something else? Was there any change in the installer behaviour? Still giving a warning or error message?

Thanks in advance!
That probably will do. What for me worked: in Clover Boot Manager, go to Options -> System Parameters -> System Integation Protection -> unflag Allow Untrusted Kext. After which the code is set to 0x0067. After that boot, install the Web drivers and that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back