Palit gtx 1070 ti
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
  3. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,
I have had a problem for more than two days and I do not know how to solve it.
someone can help me, I'm a beginner on the subject.

TNKS

Attachments

• 1EC3F341-461A-4F2F-9BCC-E824105A85EE.JPG
    1EC3F341-461A-4F2F-9BCC-E824105A85EE.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 201
tnks,
but i can not find this file EmuVariablesUefi-64.efi .. how should i do to find it?
when you install clover, you have the option

ah ok. but anyway the installer does not work...
  • If the installer is not working because of a bad macOS High Sierra Installer file, then you need to Re-download macOS High Sierra Installer , check its Shasum file integrity using the terminal command
shasum /Applications/Install*OS*.app/Contents/SharedSupport/InstallESD.dmg

• >alphanumeric string output from this command for the latest macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 (17E199) will be 2c72b22a45ea8f5a80bee91db8aba96dae8310ea (InstallESD.dmg)
  • and then create the USB installer using that macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 (17E199) preferably using the following "Createinstall media command" on a 16GB Flash disk GPT- Partitioned and HFS+J-Formatted in Disk Utility of Real Mac /Good Hack and renamed as "USB" :

sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/USB --applicationpath /Applications/Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra.app —nointeraction

and make it UEFI Mode bootable with CLOVER.

• After the Clover EFI Install when the EFI folder will be automatically mounted for the first (and last) time on the desktop, click EFI>EFI>CLOVER> kexts>Other and then copy and paste the latest FakeSMC.kext from RehabMan:RehabMan-FakeSMC-2018-0403.zip and other essential kexts your hardware needs [ such as Ethernet kexts and Graphic support kexts depending up on your Graphics card (after you read about your card's special needs for Hackintosh High Sierra) ]
  • Check CLOVER/drivers64UEFI to make sure no EmuVariablesUefi-64.efi is in it]
  • Edit config.plist using Clover Configurator (Classic Edition)
  • Hopefully that USB installer when booted using Verbose mode can show a text based output on screen to watch and photographed if frozen to upload for consultation with Forum helpers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back