Contribute
Register

macOS could not be installed on your computer. An error occured while loading the installer resources. MOJAVE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
idk
CPU
i7-7700HQ
Graphics
gtx 1050
Hello !

After multiple searches on the forum, without finding a solution, I would like to know if someone could help me to overcome this error. This is my first hackintosh.

specs :
cpu : intel core i5 4460 (3.20GHz)
motherboard : asus maximus VII Ranger (Z97)
ram : 2 x 8 Corsair Vengeance ddr3 1600Mhz
gpu (i disabled it for the installation) : Asus STRIX GTX 960 (2Go) and Intel HD Graphics 4600
hdd : seagate barracuda 1To

i tried many usb sticks, in all the ports of my pc but same error...
i have redownload mojave like, 6 times.
i used unibeast to install mojave, and i thinked about it was the fact that i used unibeast but the error come when i only use clover too.

EDIT : I attached my EFI folder.

Attachments

• macoscouldnot.jpg
    macoscouldnot.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 424
  • EFI.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 175
Last edited:
Disconnect any other drives while you install.

i already did it

Hello !

After multiple searches on the forum, without finding a solution, I would like to know if someone could help me to overcome this error. This is my first hackintosh.

specs :
cpu : intel core i5 4460 (3.20GHz)
motherboard : asus maximus VII Ranger (Z97)
ram : 2 x 8 Corsair Vengeance ddr3 1600Mhz
gpu (i disabled it for the installation) : Asus STRIX GTX 960 (2Go) and Intel HD Graphics 4600
hdd : seagate barracuda 1To

i tried many usb sticks, in all the ports of my pc but same error...
i have redownload mojave like, 6 times.
i used unibeast to install mojave, and i thinked about it was the fact that i used unibeast but the error come when i only use clover too.

EDIT : I attached my EFI folder.

Hi there.

Agree with @P1LGRIM because:

Maybe I've misunderstood ... Where is the EFI you posted from? This isn't installed by the Apple Mojave installer and is normally installed on a new machine using MultiBeast, or a Clover Installer, after the macOS is set up using UniBeast.

One thing I notice is that there is no apfs.efi or ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi driver installed (a UniBeast flash drive will have the latter one). One of which is required for Mojave.

:)

Last edited:
Hi there.

Agree with @P1LGRIM because:

Maybe I've misunderstood ... Where is the EFI you posted from? This isn't installed by the Apple Mojave installer and is normally installed on a new machine using MultiBeast, or a Clover Installer, after the macOS is set up using UniBeast.

One thing I notice is that there is no apfs.efi or ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi driver installed. One of which is required for Mojave.

:)
Hey !

So my efi folder is on my usb key, and i will try tomorrow with the apfs driver. ty for your answer.

Just to double-check- you disconnected all of your other drives? Including internal ones? I was getting exactly the same error until I disconnected my external drives and also disconnected the SATA cable from my secondary internal SSD.

hi there.

i have disconnected absolutely all of my drives, included internal and external ones. do i need to disconnect my keyboard and my mouse ? the only usbs ports used are my keyboard my mouse and the usb key (in a 2.0 port) and the only sata drive connected is the HDD where i try to install osx.

thank you !

Same here, and I don't have a second ssd.

I'm having the same problem. Only the USB stick, mouse/keyboard attached and the formatted SSD I'm installing to.

Seems like a pretty enormous problem to have if people are following the installation guide perfectly and then running into this lol. Literally defeats the entire concept of a Hackintosh, "macOS could not be installed on your computer..." Ooooooookay. Guess I'll throw away all my hardware then?

Hello team

I have the same problem, did someone manage to solve it?
WhatsApp Image 2019-12-08 at 2.25.05 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-12-08 at 2.25.27 PM.jpeg

Regards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back