Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD3 F23g
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
I think this will be the first time I do not immediately update. Beside the iPad screen stuff I see no need to update.
I concur.
Regards

Henties

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD3 F23g
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Catalina beta 10 feedback.
We, or perhaps only me, are now "wrestling or whatever" with Catalina beta 10." From my side there was no problem upgrading from beta 9 to beta 10. All basic Mojave functions that I use on a daily basis in Mojave, work fine in Catalina beta 10.
Nevertheless Catalina is as yet not matching the performance I register with Mojave when performance testing with "Geekbench", It could well be that the debug code, still embedded in the Catalina beta 10 release, slows matters down. Therefore I assume that Catalina beta 10 will soon be superseded by another beta incarnation with speed optimized code before a GM/final release.
To substantiate my claims I can confirm that with my X-Plane 11 installation, tuned for optimised settings in Mojave I get approximately 28/33 fps when flying the worlds major airports such as KJFK (New York), EGLL (Heathrow Landon) or EDDF (Frankfurt), which drops down to 17/18 fps when using Catalina beta 10 on the same airports and with the same settings. For the time being I believe that to be quite a considerable and unacceptable knock, therefore a lot of things still have to happen before I will even contemplate of one day embracing Catalina.

Greetings

Henties