Contribute
Register

macOS Catalina Public Beta is Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beta 9 now obviates the need to have a copy of USBPorts.kext present in Clover.../kexts/...other.
Presently I experience no issues when I occasionally run beta 9.

Greetings

Henties

Damn, Apple sneaked into my room and moved my opened app window to the left while I was sleeping...:), Bad Apple, no more candy for ya, another broken thing with Catalina beta 9, opened apps windows was shifted to the left screen after waking up from sleep.

Update went smoothly, and iMessages has yet to crash, so I think we’re making progress!

Beta 10 has now been released.

Hopefully this will finally fix my Netbios issue, ie cannot connect to an SMB network share. It asks for the Username and Password but then comes up with an error saying it can't connect. 'nsmb.conf' created as per documented.

Tree Reboot and done. for now everything work smooth. Beta 9 still getting better, I have better performance after update. boot time 34 second on SSD SATA. Thanks for all support you given people can't afford Mac. Thanks again.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-09-30 at 6.00.32 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-09-30 at 6.00.32 PM.png
    485.7 KB · Views: 109
Tree Reboot and done. for now everything work smooth. Beta 9 still getting better, I have better performance after update. boot time 34 second on SSD SATA. Thanks for all support you given people can't afford Mac. Thanks again.

10.15 Beta (19A578c) install went fine by me. But my screen went dark for a long time during the install process. I've had some problems with USB port definition as observed in IORegistryExplorer on an HP 8300 using standard USBInjectAll methods or USBPorts.kext, but a modified USBPorts.kext is mostly working.
I also cannot stream AppleTV directly using SMBIOS iMacPro1,1 but have to first download the video.

Everything works. Everything works. To run audio, you need the latest LILU

catalinaS.png

ori69, did you do Catalina clean install or updated from Mojave to Catalina?

Last edited by a moderator:
Update ... everything's ok and for me better respect old version of beta :)

P.s. I love Clover update service (for kext and boot loader), 10 min, and it's all ready for update via Apple software update

Schermata 2019-10-02 alle 08.21.53.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back