Contribute
Register

macOS Catalina Public Beta is Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like in these betas, whenever there is a system crash triggering a restart, when you go to view the report like in Mojave, instead of don't send option, it just sends the report to Apple automatically. What do?

Did the latest public beta update... went smoothly (had to use the case switch and manually select the installer at Clover), but we're up and running and everything appears to be working smoothly... sound, etc. I did lose another couple of apps (suddenly became incompatible)... but beyond that, all is working well!

Screen Shot 2019-07-19 at 12.22.15 PM.png

In this link
There is the number of the BIOS and the number of the mother board
This is a link of someone else I do not know and found online

Update to macOS Catalina beta4 (19A512f) done...

Attachments

• Captura de ecrã 2019-07-25, às 23.00.51.png
    Captura de ecrã 2019-07-25, às 23.00.51.png
    15 MB · Views: 163
  • Captura de ecrã 2019-07-25, às 23.04.31.png
    Captura de ecrã 2019-07-25, às 23.04.31.png
    6.3 MB · Views: 159
Created a USB Installer using latest Public Beta per the instructions on this site. Installed on new SSD and when booting off USB and choosing my SSD, it boots fine. Basic things work (RX 580, WIFI/BT and Ethernet).

But, I cannot get Clover v4961 to install. Should Clover work on Catalina? When Clover is doing it's install, it says the packages are not compatible with the version of macOS.

Second thing -- I put kexts (latest Lilu, WEG, AppleALC and USBInjectAll) on the USB in EFI\Clover\kexts\Other. Boot on USB (of course). Choose my SSD in bootloader. When I log in and check System Information\Extensions, none of them are listed. No Lilu or WEG or AppleALC, etc. Are these kexts loading or not? If not, why?

I'm installing on a new SSD in a desktop PC that was running Mojave. I just popped in a new SSD and am installing.

Just wondering how others are getting everything working? I think I'm missing some basic concepts. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back